Chapter 14

After college they all decided to go to a club and party hard.

Jasmin's POV

Only I can know how nervous I am and I know its the same nervousness for Aly. We both never attended a party before. When I had not met Aly.

I thought that opposites attract each other but it's obviously not true because not habits attract heart attracts and I have a feeling that I've found my Mr Right. I hope Aly also thinks that I am his Ms Right.

Jasmin got ready. She was looking beautiful.

They were leaving for the party. The boys were waiting for them. Jasmin and Disha both have wore their comfortable clothes.

Jasmin wore a short knee length dress as well as Disha.

They both let their hair down and applied a little makeup and they both were looking gorgeous.

Disha: Come on let's go we're getting late and Aly and Rahul are waiting for us.

Jasmim: Yeah let's go BTW looking pretty babe.

Disha: So do you.

They both left and when she saw Aly she can't get her eyes off him. He was looking handsome, hot, cute as always.

Aly's POV

I am dying to see beauty queen and here she comes. I can't get my eyes off her she's looking more beautiful then ever. She's looking hot and sexy as well as cute.

They were staring in each others eyes. Aly went near her and pecked on her cheek.

Aly: You're looking very beautiful as well as hot and sexy.

Jasmin: And you're looking cute and handsome as always. (returned a peck on his cheek)

They had an eye lock. Aly bended towards Jas's lips. They were going to kiss but Rahul called them out.

They turned and saw Disha and Rahul already waiting for them in the car.

Aly: Ughh! Missed it again... I will not leave him !!

Jasmin giggles.

Aly: Stop laughing and let's go (cute anger)

Jasmin: You look so cute when ur angry.(she pecks his lips)

Aly blushes.

Jamsin: Oh someone is blushing yaa!

Aly also pecks Jasmin's lips but little harder.

Jasmin: What was this?

Aly: Mei kisi ka udhar nhi rakhta (winks)

Jasmin blushes.

Aly: Now who is blushing huh ?

Jasmin : let's go now, otherwise They are gonna kill us!

Aly: Let's go MY BEAUTY QUEEN.

They settled in the car Aly was driving and Jasmin is in the passenger seat.

They soon reached the club.

Disha: Let's go to the bar and get drunk and then we'll burn the dance floor.

Rahul: You think exactly like me baby.

Then they headed towards the bar.

Aly: Rahul I think we should not get much drunk because we have girls with us.

Rahul: Bro don't take too much tension and let's get drunk.

Aly nodded.

They ordered four shots.

JasLy looked at each other and gave each other a reassurance smile. Then they all drank it on the count of three.

Jasmin drank a little because it was her first time.

Jasmin: Let's burn the dance floor Disha I  want to show my moves. (shouted because of the loud music)

They headed to the dance floor leaving the boys.

Aly was adoring Jasmin.

She was looking super hot and cute while dancing. He was lost in her.

Rahul: Bro !

Aly didn't responded .

Rahul(shaking him): Brooooo!!!!

Aly(breaking his thoughts): Yaa yaaa

Rahul: Where are you lost?

Aly: Nothing.

Rahul: Girls left us alone. Come we will go and dance.

Aly: Yaa let's go!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tell me, want to see jealous jas or not ?

Target: 120 votes.

You will get new chapter once the target is completed ♡

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤