Chapter 31. Engaged

Jasmin's POV

I took him to an empty classroom.

"Why you always get so much mad when someone hurts me?" I said getting close to him I could feel his warm breath.

Aly: Jasmin nothing is more precious for me then you. You are my everything and I was never so overprotective to anyone.

Aly said kissing my forehead.

I kissed him and we kissed passionately. We don't want to get away but we need to breath.

"Baby you gifted me so many things I also have a gift for you." I said pecking on his lips.

"What you have for me?" Aly asked.

I ran towards my locker and took the gift to Aly.

Aly's POV

Jasmin ran towards me and a small box was in her hand. She fell on her knees.

"Aly Goni I wanted this proposal to be different so I am proposing you Aly will you be my fiance?" Jasmin asked and

I was shocked she wants to get engaged with me. She slipped the ring on my finger and I carried her in my arms and spun her around.

I pecked her on her lips and we went back to the canteen obviously we wanted to tell Rahul and Disha that we are finally engaged.

"Hey guys where were you?" Disha asked.

"I want you guys to know that me and Aly are engaged." Jasmin said happily.

"Wow that's a great news." Disha and Rahul said in sync and hugged us.

"Hmm engagement and all it's of no use this girl is mine only. Better leave her or you will pay for it." That idiot Punit said coming of nowhere.

Jasmin and I ignored him and we were celebrating.

Why this guy come in our lives he's ruining our day. Then the bell rang and we headed towards our next class but unluckily that idiot was also in the same class.

"Where ever you will go you will find me." Punit said.

"That's true there are devils more like you and angels less more like him." Jasmin said pointing towards me.

I kissed on her finger and held her hand.

"I am with you always babe don't get worried." I said looking into her big hazel eyes.

I could see the anger on his face for me I wanted to smash his unpleasant face. I hate him so much. The whole class was silent I think he will disturb us in some other way. He's truly a devil. I think he is mad not because I am angry on him but he looks kind of crazy. This guy has to stop all this or I will kill him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kaisa lga chap ?

Target: 170 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP🥤