Chapter 25

You guys did it 😏❤ Mei is phase ko aur badhane wali thi but now I can't . Chalo koi na enjoy mei kbhi aur dalungi aisa phase aur strech krungi 😉

END MEI EK NOTE HAI ! PELASE READ IT OUT IT'S IMPORTANT.

**************************

Her eyes were blood shot red and tears
were flowing from her eyes. Her face was red not because of blushing but because of anger.

Aly went towards her. Holds her shoulder from his hands. She fliched his hands.

Jasmin: Yo... you don't show me your face ever!

Aly: Babe listen.

Jasmin(sarcastically): Babe yaa babe that's what she called you !

Aly: Listen to me first.

Jasmin: Get lost.

She moves from their but Aly holds her and pins her to the wall.

Jasmin was trying to free herself but he was holding her tightly.

Aly locked his lips with her. He was kissing her passionately. Jasmin too unknowingly gave in.

They left when they needed oxygen.

Aly: Listen to me first then you react.

Jasmin: I don't owe any explanation MR. CHEATER.

Aly was fuming with anger when she called him cheater.

Aly's POV

When she called me cheater I was fuming with anger. But I choose to stay calm and handle the situation as she was having a misunderstanding. But Fuck I ended up shouting.

Aly(shouts): You definitely owe an explanation!!!

Jasmin (sarcastically): Woww! Firstly u cheated and now your are shouting on me.

Aly's POV

Shit shit shit Alyyyy!!! Why did you shout on her. Now it will be more difficult for you to make her understand the situation. This name ALY THE DUMBO will suit you perfectly Aly Goni.

Aly: Listen baby... Will you please let me tell you the whole situation please.

Jasmin: Nooo now let me go.

She was going from their when Aly again pinned her to the wall and this time he shouted loudly.

Aly: LISTEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. WHEN I WAS COMING I BROUGHT FLOWERS AND A SORRY CARD FOR YOU NOT FOR THAT STUPID GIRL. AND WHEN I REACHED HERE I DIDN'T EVEN SAW HER. SHE CAME  TO ME AND WAS NONSTOP SPEAKING AND THE TIME I USED TO SAY ANYTHING SHE USE TO CUT ME! AND I WAS TOTALLY NUMB THAT TIME. SHE TOOK FLOWERS AND CARD FORM ME HERSELF. I DIDN'T GAVE HER. IDK U SAW IT OR NOT AS U WERE BEHIND ME AND AT A DISTANCE I DIDN'T HUG HER BACK. ONLY SHE HUGGED ME. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK SHE KISSED ME !!!! LIKE WHY ???? ALL THIS TIME I WAS TOTALLY NUMB AND DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO REACT THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT U ARE STANDING BEHIND ME AND THAT MOMENT I CAME BACK TO REALITY! AND NOW I GOT TO KNOW WHY SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME AS YOU WERE BEHIND ME I WAS UNABLE TO SEE YOU SO SHE TOOK THE ADVANTAGE TO CREATE MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US AND SHE WAS SUCCESSFUL IN IT! SHE IS THE GIRL WHOM I MET JUST TODAY AND HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK I AM CHEATING ON YOUUU!!!

Aly was having tears in his eyes and he brokedown.

Jasmin too understood that It was a misunderstanding and she believed him because she has TRUST on him.

Jasmin's POV

Aly had a terrible breakdown. He just sat down floor and was crying like a small child. I bent down and hugged him tightly.

Jasmin: Aly

No response

Jasmin: Alyy I trust you ❤ it was just a misunderstanding created by that chudail.

Aly looks up and smiles.

Aly: Chudail..

Jasmin: Yes chudail.

They both were laughing loudly.

Jasly: Huh Chudail ki bachi... NO ONE MEANS NO ONE CAN SEPRATE US! (Yes #JasLyForever)

Jasmin: I am hungry!

Aly: Don't tell you didn't have you dinner yet.

Jasmin: umm.. noo (without having an eye contact)

Aly became angry and was walking ahead of her (fastly).

Jasmin: acha sorry. Now onwards I will eat. I am sorryyy

No response

Jasmin: Ahhhh Alyyyyy sorry na!!! Don't get mad at me. Babyyyy

She was also moving behind him but still he was ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NOTE: GUYS I WANT TO KNOW ARE YOU LOVING THIS STORY? ACTUALLY I GOT A MSG THAT UR STORY IS NOT THAT GOOD COMPARED TO OTHERS. INTERESTING NHI HAI. AGAR INTERESTING HOTI TOH #25 ON JASLY PE NHI BALKI TOP 10 MEI HOTI AND ALL THAT STUFF. AND IT REALLY DEMOTIVATED ME!

THOUGH I DIDN'T REPLIED TO HER. BUT I GOT HURT BY THE MSG. SACH SACH BATANA ARE U LIKING THE STORY OR NOT. IF NOT THEN I WILL STOP WRITING!

AND TODAY I AM NOT SURE I WILL GIVE MORE CHAPTERS OR NOT. AS I AM FEELING REALLY LOW BECAUSE OF IT... BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GIVE.

Thank you

Target: 110 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤