Chapter 43

They broke the hug.

Aly lifted her face up.

Aly: What happened to you ?

Jasmin nods her negatively.

Aly (little angry): Can you tell me !!! Why were you crying !!?

Jasmin: Nothing (she starts moving from their)

Aly pulls her back, by reflex her hands lands on his chest and they shared an eye lock.

Tears started flowing from Jasmin's eyes.

Aly kissed the tear softly which was flowing through her cheek🥺

Aly: I know you don't love punit. I don't know the reason why you are doing it! I don't want to see you getting affected this badly ! Ur puffy eyes, cheeks dried, whyyy are you doing it? Did anyone forced you? (Tears started flowing from his eyes, voice cracked up) I wa..nt to see my ha..ppy girl, not this sad girl. I want to see you sm..iling and laugh..ing. Want you to ask me for attention !! I don't want to see ur this fake side, which you are showing, that ur happy and chilled !! I want my kiddo back, the girl who used to get angry for not allowing her to eat more than two ice-cream at a time. The messy, cute girl, whom I know not this fake side of yours !! I want you to call me late night and say that Aly I am craving for something sweet! The girl who is care-free enjoys her life, doesn't care about anything. I want to tolerate your mood swings again when ur on your periods. I want you to get jealous when other girls try to flirt with me. U know I was intentionally with Sania after the scenario which happened because I thought u will get jealous and come to me !!! I always used to sit in canteen to u, when I used to laugh the smile which u used to get. That was enough to tell me that u still love me❤ (Emotionl ho gyi mei toh🤧🥺)

[Aur bhi bohot kuch likhna tha but mere haath 😐]

Jasmin's tears were flowing non-stop.

Jasmin didn't say anything and gulped his lips. She was craving for it.

For a sec Aly was shocked but then responded equally.

They parted away.

All this time a pair of eyes were watching them. (GUESS KARO)

Punit was watching all this and was boiling with anger. (Iski jali😂)

Punit went towards them.

Punit (angrily): Jasmin !!!!

Jasmin turns behind and saw punit. She shifts herself beside Aly and clutches his hand tightly.

Aly understood that she got scared.

Jasmin: Yee..sss

Punit: What is this ??? (Starts moving towards her)

Aly: Don't dare to do anything to her !!!

Punit (smirks): What will you do ?

Aly: Youu

Punit: And you why did you kissed him !!! (SIMPLE BCOZ SHE LOVES HIM 😒❤)

Jasmin (confidently): You Mr. BLOODY PUNIT, get lost from here. I don't love you at all, I love Aly. Firstly I never loved you, you knew it. But just for Aly's safety I said that I love you so that you will not hurt him. Get one thing in you fucking head, u will be soon behind the bars and I can never ever love you. I just faked it. I kissed you because you threat me that you will hurt him again !! Fucking get lost now. I WAS LOVING ALY, I LOVE ALY, I WILL LOVE ALY FOREVER ❤ We are now together forever !

After saying this Jasmin again holds Aly's hand tightly.

Aly saw that and smiled.

Now Aly got an outline of this whole scenario.

Punit: You kissed him !!! (Iski gadi yahi pr atki hui hai👌)

Jasmin kissed Aly infront of Punit. (Me to punit* Agaya swaad 🌚)

They broke the kiss after some seconds.

Aly: Should I give you invitation now ?

Punit: I will see you.

Aly: See us now only (keeps his hands on her waist) because soon you will be in jail.

Punit: We will see that !

He leaves.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chap?

What conversation will Aly and Jasmin have btw them as Aly now knows everything !?

Target: 220 votes

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP