Chapter 62

10 Years Later

Jasmin's POV

When we came back from our honeymoon after one week I came to know that I am expecting a baby. After nine months we got our really very beautiful baby girl. Time passes so soon and it's been ten successful years of our marriage. Our beautiful daughter Alya is of nine years old.

In all these thoughts I forgot that I have to wake up Alya for school and Aly for office. They both are not morning persons. It is very hard to wake them up. I quickly went to Alya's room to wake her up. I opened the door of her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I did not wanted to wake up my baby but I had to because she can't miss her school.

"Alya wake up it's time for school." I shook her shoulder softly and said. "Mummy I don't want to wake up." She said. "Common sweety wake up. I have to wake up daddy also." I said and she frowned. (Story of every child😂)

After a lot of struggle she finally woke up. to our room and saw the prince charming sleeping so cutely. I kissed his cheek and he smiled but his eyes were close. His smile is so killer that anyone can fall for him. (Aly's smile🥵)

"That's a good way to wake me up." He said and his eyes were still closed. "It's a easy way I will wake you up like this daily." I said and smiled.

I was going out but he held my wrist and hugged me from the back. He softly kissed my cheek and rested his chin on my shoulder. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Go get ready or else you will be late and please do not sleep again. I am going to check on Alya." I said and he nodded.

After half an hour we were downstairs with our whole family. By our whole family I mean me,
Aly, Alya, Rahul, Disha and their seven year old son Aakash.

Rahul decided to live here and he joined Aly's company. When Disha and Rahul got married we decided to live with them in this way we will be friends forever.

"Good morning my beautiful daughter and my champ." Aly said and kissed on Alya's forehead and gave a hi-fi to Aakash.

"Morning my handsome dad." Alya said and kissed on Aly's cheek. "Good morning Aly uncle." Aakash greeted Aly.

"Disha where's Rahul call him for breakfast or else he will be late." I said to Disha. "Yeah he's coming." Disha replied.

We all settled down on the dining table. Rahul came and greeted us. We all talked a lot and finished our breakfast. "Ok guys I am running late so bye." I said and grabbed my handbag to leave.

Aly quickly got up. "Jasmin I will drop you." He said.

"Kids come I will also drop you two and Rahul come office on time okay man today is a very important meeting." He added.

Aly's POV

We have spent our ten successful and beautiful years of marriage. I feel so blessed and complete to have Jasmin and Alya with me.

"Aly since we are married you never allowed me to go to the office alone. Can I ask you why?" Jasmin said as I started driving.

"I want to spend as much time as I can spend with you." I replied. (🥺)

"Awww that's so sweet daddy." Alya said and Jasmin giggled. (Alya👌😂)

"Alya you are becoming smarter and smarter day by day." I said. "After all I am your daughter daddy. I had to be smart." Alya replied. (💯😂)

"Right my baby girl." I said with a smirk and I saw Jasmin smiling proudly. That smile is so precious.

"Kids the school is here. Take care bye." I said and Jasmin kissed Alya and Aakash on their cheek.

I held Jasmin's hand and drive the whole way to her office. (🥺❤️)

"Jass don't leave." I said and pouted. She pecked on my lips said bye and left me smiling like an idiot. I quickly got out of the car and hugged her tightly.

I don't know why I felt like thanking her.

"Thank you Jasmin for loving me, for caring for me, for giving me a beautiful daughter like Alya. Thank you so much for coming in my life." I said still hugging her ❤️

"I thank to god that I saw that dream and he directed me to you. You are the most amazing thing ever happened to me. No one can get as perfect husband as I have got." She replied with her precious smile. I pecked her on her lips and left.

"Aly!!" She shouted my name and I turned around to see her. "I love you." She said and gave me a flying kiss. I acted to catch it. "Love you too babes." I replied.

I waited till she got inside her office. I got back to my car and drove to the office.

Finally everything is going right. I am living the most perfect life for which one can wish. I am a very famous and successful businessman now. I have my perfect wife, my perfect daughter and my perfect friends ❤️

~THE END~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dekho mujhe neend nhi aa rhi thi, isliye socha chapter de du, voh bhi subah ke 4:30 baje 🌚😂!

Thank you🤍