Chapter 41

They all sat quiet.

After the class ended,

The professor asked punit to stay as he still haven't submitted his project, she wanted to speak to him about it.

Jasmin left the classroom

As soon as she left, someone pulled her in the corner.

It was none other Aly!

Aly (low broken voice): See jasmin I know you don't love him. So pls stop acting about it 💔

Jasmin: I lo..ve him Aly.... I genuinely do.

Aly (high pitch): Don't lie !!

Jasmin: I am not lying.

Aly: What how can you even ???

Jasmin: See I love him and that's it ! End of Discussion !!

Punit came out of the classroom and saw them,

Punit (calmly): Baby ??

Jasmin: Uhh.. hh ?

Punit (lovingly putting her hair strand behind her ear): What happened? Why are you with him.

Jasmin looks at Aly.

Jasmin: Ummm.. nothing let's go.

Punit kissed her forehead.

Punit: hmm let's go !

In car,

Jasmin: Pu..nit?

Punit: yess?

Jasmin: You were so rude to me and Aly before and now suddenly so soft with me how and why?

Punit: It's just that I love you madly and when you were far from me not with me, I used to get mad but now ur with me I feel good and calm ! I love you madly, and I will never force u for anything. Because I don't want ur body but you !! (Acha jhooth bol lete ho😒)

Jasmin POV

He is so sweet, I didn't know he was this sweet and genuine about his love for him! Jasmin you also didn't knew that Aly was sweet ? At airport he was so rude and then see he is ur boyfriend !!  Punit.. He was so sweet.... the way he hugged me, kissed my forehead softly, it gave me positive vibe. I am developing soft corner for him.

But wait jasss !!! You shouldn't develop soft corner for him, what he has done with Aly !! I still remember it.. I love Aly and only Alyy ! My whole freaking world. And don't compare him with Aly.

Her thoughts broke when Punit snapped his fingers in front of her eyes

Punit: Where ?

Jasmin: huh ?

Punit: where are you lost ?

Jasmin: Umm nothing.

Punit (holds her hands and looks into her eyes): See Jasmin,  I will never force you for anything, if I say this I promise you about it! (Hogaya chalo next 🙂😒)

Jasmin smiles.

Punit's POV

Hmmm..... I think if I try to be soft with her I will gain her trust soon. I know she loves that Aly still when I am here no need to fear 😈 I can make each and everything possible.

They soon reached at Jasmin's flat.

As soon as Jasmin opened the door of her room, she saw her room empty. Their were no pics of Disha and Jasmin, which were hanged around. Everything just feeled empty.....

Soon tears starts falling from her eyes.

Punit hugged her tightly and this time she hugged him back.... she needed it !

After around 15min she stops crying and looks up to punit, he gives her a small smile and makes her sit in her bed.

Punit: Sleep now.

Jasmin didn't argue and lied on her bed.

Jasmin: When will u go back home?

Punit: After u go to sleep.

Jasmin slept in no time.

Punit gets up and pecks her lips lightly and gives a devil smile 😈

He left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Promo: Sania and Aly coming close to each other !??

Target: 170 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

Lots of love,
SP