Chapter 48

Sorry for not giving update for a week now on this story, was really running out of time !

Ignore if any mistake in this chapter, as I wrote it in hurry, I didn't re-checked it !

**************

They went to Aly's flat.

Jasmin hold Aly's hands tightly !

Aly: Baby ! Nothing will happen, chill.

Jasmin: I am scared, nervous, happy !! I am having a mixed emotion right now !

Aly kisses her forehead lovingly.

Aly: Everything will be fine !

Disha opens the door.

As soon as she opens the door she was shocked and happy to see Jasmin !!

Rahul: Who is there baby ?

Disha: Aly and Jasmin!

Rahul comes there.

Rahul: What are you doing with Aly !?

Disha: Yes ! We don't want him to break again !!

Jasmin (softly): Listen first.

Aly: Yeah.. listen to....

Rahul cuts him.

Rahul (yells): We don't have to listen anything!

This was enough for Jasmin to bring tears in her eyes.

Disha (harshly): Yes, first u did drama of loving Aly and then broke up with him ! Broke him soo badly, he was depressed !!! Just bcoz of u dhokebaaz!!! He didn't ate food for days just bcoz of you and u want us to listen to you now!! Whyyy!!!! For what !? Now again u will be good with us and then what will u do break Aly's heart again ?? Huh !? Speak now !!!

This broke Jasmin ! She was shattered ! Her heart ached !!!

Jasmin (broken voice): I would have been glad if you guys would have given a chance to speak ! Sorry! Bye. U are right I am really a very bad person!

She goes from there.

Aly: Bachaaa !!!

Aly (to dishul): Wtf !! Are u guys mad !? Do u even know how innocent she is ? U have lost ur mind !! She was with Punit forcefully, she was with him for me! She fkn kissed him forcefully just for me ! Oh god u guys are just unbelievable!! How can u even say this all to her ! I am sure ur each and every word must have ached her heart! She was with him so that I can be safe, that Punit promised her that he will not harm me if she is with him !!! Fuck off u both, ik u guys don't want to be harsh with her just bcoz u don't want me to get depressed again ! U really don't mean it !! But today if you would have listened to her, it would be really great ! She came here with lil expectations, that u guys will be calm and will listen to her but nooo !!! U guys just made her cry ! (🥺❤️)

Dishul were numb !

Dishul: We just messed it up !

Aly (angrily): You guys really did !

Dishul: Where she must be now ?

Aly: In garden or at her room !

Dishul were having tears in eyes, they were feeling guilty !

Just then Aly received a call,

Aly : Hello ?

Person: Hello, do u know Jasmin Bhasin ?

Aly was getting negative vibes.

Aly (stammering): Yess

Person: She met with an accident, she is in Xyz hospital pls come asap !

Aly was numb after listening this.

Person: Hello?

Aly: We're coming.

He hangs up the call.

Aly: Jasmin met with an accident (tears were flowing continuously)

Dishul: What !!! No way! Where is she ?

Aly: In Xyz hospital.

The trio left for to the Xyz hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Updated this story after a long while, how was the chap ?

Promo: Happy and together forever !

Story ending super soon 🤍

Lots of love,
SP