Chapter 24

BHUKO LE LO EK AUR CHAPTER THOUGH THE TARGET HAS NOT YET COMPLETED BUT STILL.

AT END THEIR IS SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE U GUYS HAPPY READ THAT OUT TOO

************************

Jasmin's POV

I reached the park and I saw Saniya taking flowers and a card from Aly and of course she took it means he brought it for her. Then she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek lovingly and their my heart ached. The boy who I was thinking is my MR. RIGHT is cheating on me for her he brought flowers and card just bcoz of my behaviour seriously where I was even wrong ??? If I was wrong why he didn't told me? And what she called him.. yaa Babe. She hugged him tightly, she kissed his cheek but still he didn't say anything to her !!! I was already getting negative vibe from her. Today I was getting a thought that she will take my place from his heart and I was right.

Aly's POV

I when it at park and I met Sania there. She was speaking non-stop and was not allowing me to even speak. The time I was going to speak she use to cut me. She even took the flowers and sorry card which I brought for my Beauty QUEEN. Then while going she kissed me on my cheek.. like srsly why did she kissed me ? And said Jasmin is standing behind.... ohh yeaa she is standing behind means she saw saniya hugging and kissing me. She surely must have misunderstood the situation. As soon as I turned back I saw Jasmin in the worst condition ever. My heart ached. It broke into pieces when I saw her in that condition.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

IF YOU WANT ME TO END THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING SOON... FOR THAT COMMENT  "YES WE WANT THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING TO END SOON" AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Ok chalo target rakhte hai : 30 COMMENTS (let's see will you guys do it or not! If you do it then soon I will clear their misunderstanding)

Target: 120 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤