Chapter 19

THEIR IS A NOTE IN LAST PLEASE READ IT AND RESPOND TO IT.

*****************

Then they talked and talked and time went so fast.

JasLy planned to eat dinner with DisHul and decided to meet at a restaurant.

They ate there and enjoyed a lot then went back to their hostel. They were late so they got scolded but they didn't care as it was the best day of their lives.

Disha: How was ur date? Did you like it?

Jasmim: It was the best date ever. I liked it... I lovedddd it.

Disha: Did you guys kissed each other ?

Jasmin(blushing hard).

Disha: Ok, I got my answer. Tell me how did you feel at every step.

Jasmin: Hey! Are u taking my interview or what? Tell me how did u feel at every step (mimicking her)

Disha: Huhhhh.... I hate youuu

Jasmin: Acha ok na... I was joking.

Disha: Huh...

Jasmin: Ok, I will tell you.

Disha Smiles.

Jasmin: THE MOMENT YOU LEFT ME I FELT THAT SOMEONE HUGGED ME FROM BEHIND AND IT WAS NONE OTHER THAN ALY. I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOMETHING BUT HE SIGNED ME TO LOOK UP. AS SOON AS I LOOKED UP UFFFF, THE AIRPLANE WITH I AM SORRY AND BALLONS WITH I LOVE YOU JASMIN. IT WAS SOOO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EXPLAIN YOU. HE ALSO GIFTED ME A DIAMOND NECKLACE, BRACELET AND A RING. AND WHO GIVES SOO MANY GIFTS  BUT HIS SMILE WAS MUCH MORE PRECIOUS TO ME. AND HIS HAPPINESS WAS PRICELESSFOR ME. THEN WE WERE HUNGRY SO WE ATE AND THEN A SONG WAS PLAYED BY MUSICIAN AND WE DANCED. I MUST SAY THE MOSTTTT ROMANTIC DATE EVER. I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH!

Disha: OMG !!! JASSSSSS. He gave you ring means he proposed u !!!!! Why he didn't told us about it. I am now angry on him anyways CONGRATULATIONSSSS !!!

Jasmin: Areyy don't go soo far! He just gave me a ring for being in relationship mad.

Disha: Ohh okh. (Biting her tongue)

Then they got into their night suits and lied on their beds.

Jasmin's POV

There was smile on my lips and I was regaining today's memories soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep with a smile on my lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Note: Should I skip time i.e 1 year later or I should go slowly?? And please give me suggestions and ideas as I am out of it. U can DM also

Target: 90 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP🥤