Chapter 5

Aly(fast): Lookdontcryimreallysorry.

Jasmin: I'm sorry I can't understand what you're saying?

Aly's POV

She said this while staring at me with her beautiful eyes wide open as if I'm an alien.

Aly (eyes closed tightly): Look I'm really sorry for being rude with you and don't shout at me if I tell you that I'm the boy that bumped with you. Please forgive me sorry for my harsh words and I can do anything what you want me to do for your forgiveness.

Jasmin: I forgive you but you are very arrogant.

Aly felt a bit relaxed as she had forgave him.

Aly(jokingly): I'm arrogant with arrogant people.

Jasmin: But I'm not arrogant I was very kind with you earlier if you remember (with a frown).

Then he narrated his whole story to her and about the interest of girls towards him.

Aly's POV

If I can talk to her for the rest of my life I'll talk to her continuosly.

Jasmin's POV

He apologized to me and I forgave him and then he narrated his whole school life to me he's so cute and the biggest mystery of my life is solved because he's the boy whom I has been dreaming for years. He's so handsome. He's so cute. He's so dashing. No words can describe him. He's just too good.

But I'm sad about one thing that we'll never meet after this amazing flight

They introduced themselves to eachother and they both seems to be interested in each other maybe attracted to each other like good friends.

Jasmin's POV

It's heart breaking that we'll never meet.I hope now that dream will never disturb me cause I've met my dream boy.

Soon they fell asleep and when Jasmin woke up she saw her head resting in Aly's chest and his hands wrapped on him.

Jasmin: This was the most amazing feeling I've ever had in my life.
.
.
.
.
.

Follow me on IG: jasly.heartbeat_

Target: 100 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP 🥤