Chapter 30.

In morning,

Jasmin and Aly woke up.

Jasmin: Good morning baby.

Aly: Good morning Beauty Queen. (Pecked her lips)

Aly: It's the best mrng of my life !!

Jasmin: why?

Aly: I saw Ur face as soon as woke up.

Jasmin: Awww!

They used to spend time together. Enjoy every moment..❤

1 Year Later:

Jasmin's POV

In college I am sitting with the most romantic boy in the world but he's not behaving like he is. He's looking in his book and I know he loves to study but I can't take this anymore I mean I want his attention.

I am getting jealous from that book it's getting more time of Aly then me.

Jasmin: Aly baby I know you love studying but please can you give me some time. I know you didn't get enough time to study but please I want your attention. (making a cute puppy face)

He closed his book and kissed on my nose ruining the moment the teacher entered the class. (Abhi ana tha😒)

Ahhh I was about to talk to him just then a boy entered the class.

Boy: Sorry it's my first day and I got late please forgive me.

I find him very weird.

Teacher: Okay this is the last time I forgive you for getting late. Take the empty seat beside Jasmin Bhasin. (Pointing to the empty seat besides her)

This day can't get any worse now this idiot will sit with me but I am happy Aly is with me.

Boy: Hey I am Punit Sharma from India I know you're also Indian so nice to meet you.
(Ye baat jaan lo Punit J pathak aur ye punit mei jamen asmaan ka farak hai🙂)

I gave him a fake smile. I have seriously no interest whether he's Indian or not.

Punit(flirty tone): By seeing you I can say that India have terrific beauty.

I can see Aly getting jealous.

Jasmin: Listen don't try to flirt with me and better concentrate on the lecture.(she whispered yelled at him)

Punit: Okay I am sorry beauty queen. (Dekho mujhe gaali nhi dena as he called her beauty queen🥺)

How dare he call me beauty queen only Aly has the right to call me that but I decided not to waste my words arguing with him. Soon the class ended and we were sitting in the canteen. He is again coming towards us. Why don't he leave us alone.

Punit: Hey beauty queen I thought to ask you on a day out with me so will you go on a date with me?

He was trying to grab her hand but she pushed him.

Aly was about to punch him but I didn't wanted any voilence so I stopped him.

Jasmin(yelled): First of all don't call me beauty queen only my boyfriend have the right to call me that and just get lost from here I am not at all interested in you.

Punit(flirty tone): Baby you have better options like me.

This time Aly punched him.

Aly(shouted): Get lost don't ever think about Jasmin or else I will break your bones.

Punit: One day she will be mine and that day will be your last day. (walks away)

YE WALA SENTENCE YAAD RKHNA 🙂👆

I was so angry at him I will just kill him how he can say this to my boyfriend. Let's leave him but me and Aly are so pissed off.

Aly: Who the hell he think he is?

Rahul: Calm down Aly he's an idiot guy don't ruin your mood because of him.

Jasmin: Yeah Aly just don't waste our precious time thinking about him.( kissed his cheek)

Jasmim: Come with me fast.

She said to Aly who was not calming down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

● Where is Jasmin taking Aly? (HINT: A VERY HAPPY MOMENT❤)

● What will Punit do? (HINT: BOHOT KUCH KRNE WALA HAI)

Target: 150 votes.

Pleaseee voteeeee ❤

SP🥤