Part 3

Then everything went black

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

Jade passed out while I was running to UA, he wouldn't make it if he didn't get help soon. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Chiyo.

"Shota you better have a damn good reason for waking me up at 2.30 in the morning", she said angrily. "I have a kid, he's really hurt, he's lost blood and fainted. I'm heading to UA now.", then I cut the call and ran as fast as I could.

I reached the infirmary and Chiyo had already prepped everything. When she saw Jade she took him and started healing him immediately, I was sent out of the room so I called Tsukauchi.

"yes I know it's late, I wouldn't be calling if it wasn't important. Come to UA, in ten? Yeah that's fine", and then I hung up.

I waited for a while and Tsukauchi came through the door eventually. "What is it?", he asked and I hesitated.

"you can't yell or freak out okay?", he rolled his eyes, "just tell me", I took a deep breath.

"I may or may not have brought Jade to UA to get patched up because he was loosing blood and was severely injured", he stared at me, mouth agape.

"The vigilante Jade?", I nodded

"The most wanted vigilante, that Jade?", I nodded

"The one that was never seen, ever. that vigilante Jade?", I nodded

"The one that we haven't caught in 8 years?", I was starting to get annoyed but nodded again

"The one that made the crime rates drop by 28.4%?"

"Jesus- yes it's that Jade", I said. He sat down on one of the chairs and put his head in his hands then he took a really sharp breath and stood up, he smiled but you could tell it was fake.

"Do you know how much paperwork you're giving me?", he was interrupted by Chiyo coming out of the infirmary and whacking me on my shin which was obviously painful but I was grateful becaus ei wouldn't have to deal the psychotic detective in question.

"The kid's going to be fine but he's not in good shape, it's awfil, he has almost any injury you can name." She sighed.

"Is he going to be okay?" Tsukauchi asked with concern.

"I've attended to most of his wounds but there's blood in his hair so I need to take the mask off, I'll get Power Loader to take care of it."

"Then why did you hit me?!" I rubbed my shin and she literally just rolled her eyes.

I entered the infirmary to see Jade covered in bandages. His leg was in a cast. Jesus how was this kid moving? His torso and abdomen were wrapped in burn bandages.

"He's not gonna wake up any time soon, his body is exhausted and he needs to rest. You'll have to leave now too"

I didn't reply, just sat next to his bed and watched him for a while, Chiyo chased me out 15 minutes later.

I got a text from Tsukauchi saying he'd come back in the evening so I went back to my lonesome apartment.

*Time skip, two days later*

*Izuku's POV*

I was so comfy, I had a blanket, my head didn't hurt, half my body wasn't aching and whatever I was sleeping in had some seriously soft pillows.

Wait a minute.

I don't own pillows.

I sat up and regretted it immediately. "Aaahhh", I groaned as my wounds re opened.