Part 59

Two snaps.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" Katsuki cursed as he ran with Tokoyami at his heels.

"What does he think he is, Allmight?" The blond spoke, his eyes shooting around in different directions to make sure they were alone. "He's not fucking invincible!"

"Bakugou" Tokoyami hissed, "keep your voice down."

If there was daylight then he could have asked Dark Shadow scout the area before moving into it, but because of the lack of light all they could do was run blindly into the forest and hope not to encounter any enemies.

"Shut the fuck up bird face! Deku's back there fighting who knows what with a who knows what quirk and who knows how many while we're just running away!" He yelled as silently as he could.

"We're running away..."

He planted his feet into the ground and stood with his fists clenched together before he turned back to face the direction he ran from and took accelerating steps towards it.

"I'm not a fucking coward." He muttered as he sprinted.

Tokoyami looked at the boy whom he could only describe as, fucking stupid, and nearly let Dark Shadow loose as was his habit. He groaned and ran after the reckless teen, cursing him every step of the way.

Katsuki surprisingly used his brain for once and didn't activate his quirk knowing that it would draw lots of attention, especially since the villains were specifically after him.

Tokoyami somehow caught up with Katsuki, taking heaving breaths as he did, and caught the front of his shirt to pull him back.

"Bakugou stop." He said monotonously, "Izuku told us to run, they're after you, there are god knows how many villains back there and we're not nearly experienced enough to fight them off or even help Jade!" Tokoyami reasoned.

"We should head back to camp, let's go." He said and moved his hand to Katsuki back to push him but the blond just shoved him off, choosing to glare at Tokoyami instead of taking his very same advice.

"We need to help Deku."

"I was under the impression that you hated him."

"I don't fucking hate him-"

"Well you definitely act like you do."

"Shut the hell up, bird face." Katsuki replied with a snarl and started back on his reckless mission only to be pulled back by Tokoyami.

"What is your problem!?"

"I was told to escort you back to camp and you were told to go to camp as well!" His quiet demeanor finally broke, "you're here just barging into this dangerous situation with villains who are specifically after you. How am I the problem here!?"

Katsuki stood still and gazed at the ground with a defeated expression, not being able to come up with points to argue against Tokoyami's very valid one's.

"That was his mom's voice."

He spoke and looked back at Tokoyami who didn't know what he meant by that. "His mom's voice?" He asked.

"Yeah and I'm not explaining so I'm  gonna go and if you try to stop me again then I'll blast you away so either come with me or stay the fuck out of it."

"But you hate him, that's how you act, that's what Izuku accepts from you, that's-"

"Bye. Bird face."