Part 47

"HOW DID THAT BITCH GET MY NUMBER!?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm guessing you've heard rumors about how the practical will be held?", Aizawa asked the geared up teenagers before him. Mina and Kaminari grinned, "we're fighting the robots from the entrance exam right?! This exam'll be a breeze!"

"Yeah no, we changed it up this year because of the frequent villain attacks.", Aizawa said and Kaminari and Mina both went white as sheets.

"That's right!", Nezu said and popped out of Aizawa's scarf. "Instead of robots you'll be fighting your teachers!", the chimera said with a sadistic smile. Izuku watched as everyone panicked.

"You'll each have a ground to yourself and a partner with 30 minutes to either avoid your opponent and leave the ground through a gate on the other side or get these cuffs on your target!", Aizawa's relief was apparent on his face when Nezu slid down from his shoulder.

"It will be a 2 on 1 fight against the teachers, your pairings have been made by those who you're least compatible with, along with the teacher you'd be most helpless against."

"Todoroki and Momo", Aizawa said and looked at Shoto and Yaoyorouzu. "You're with me", he smiled and sent shivers down their spines.

"Bakugou and Izuku against-"

"YOU WILL BATTLE ME!", Allmight showed up from...the sky and landed in front of them. "Almight?", both teenagers said in different tones. One of surprise and the other of disappointment.

"Ofcourse since he's almight he'll have a handicap so these weights will be used", Nezu said and Allmight clapped the silver bracelets onto his wrists.

Aizawa went on to assign the others to their partner and opponent while Katsuki walked away from them. Izuku didn't listen to the rest of the names called, instead opting to follow the blonde to wherever he was going.

"Kachan!", Izuku said and ran up to catch up to Katsuki. "What.", he said with bite. "W-we should come up with a plan for Allmight-", "I have a plan; blow him to oblivion and be no.1"

"Well we need to factor in how I help you do that-", Izuku started, "I don't need your fucking help stupid Deku!", he said it in a tone that reminded Izuku of middle school.

"R-right but- but I need grades t-too. And if-if you d-o everything then- then I'll fai- fail", Izuku stuttered. He hoped the blonde would consider his part in the exam, it was likely Izuku could pass on his own, just use Katsuki as a diversion and go around the city, to the exit but he wanted to make amends with his friend so he wouldn't take the easy way out this time. Even if he could potentially be betraying-

"Incase you didn't notice, I don't give a fuck about whether you pass or not.", he spat and walked away but Izuku chased after him one more time and grabbed a hold of his forearm.

"Kachan listen-"

"get the hell away from me, Deku."

Izuku recoiled as fast as he could which caused him to fall onto the ground, he stayed there and watched Katsuki go farther and farther away from him.

"Izuku, what's wrong?", Shoto rushed to him and helped him stand up, "nothing, I'm fine Shoto.", Izuku dusted himself off and smiled at his friend. "Isn't your exam next? Dad's not gonna go easy on you", the heterochromatic boy sighed and nodded.

"I'm heading to the field now but I saw you and Bakugou-", "go do your exam, don't worry about me", Izuku reassured him and Shoto walked away hesitantly. Once out of sight Izuku slumped back onto the ground and laughed but the laughter didn't last long.