Part 60

She's naked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shoto shrugged off his light blue overshirt and blindly threw it at the bare woman, covering his eyes with his hands as his cheeks grew in color.

Shoji's hands suddenly morphed into eyes and he was shocked at their transformation, he quickly changed them back to their regular state and blushed shamefully.

Izuku didn't give a fuck.

He just didn't look at her...parts.

He kept his eyes on her yellow ones as her green hair turned blonde. She was covered in grey stuff that, for the most part, didn't leave her too exposed.

She giggled as she pulled the blue garment onto her body and buttoned it up, leaving the top three open.

"How many of you?" Izuku calmly questioned, his panic from before had dissipated almost completely. The comfort of the fact that she wasn't near him let him think straight.

"Hmm, not a lot." she laughed and twirled around, thinking about how the color of the shirt really suited her skin tone. She took a whiff of the shirt and smiled contentedly. "You smell so rich, Shoto-kun."

"Ooh, you found friends, Toga-chan!" A person emerged from the forest, they were clad in a black and grey body suit with a mask covering their head. From their deep voice Izuku concluded that they were male.

The blonde, newly declared to be named Toga, didn't use a quirk while she was transformed, that lead Izuku to believe that her quirk was solely changing her appearance. So she wasn't as much of a threat although her use of knives was quite problematic.

This new guy needed to be dealt with. Izuku needed more information, he was walking into this blind. He had two inexperienced students behind him and two villains in front of him who were very likely good at what they did.

"Twice-chan! Look at Izuku, he has such pretty blood!" The blonde excitedly said. Izuku narrowed his eyes at the new face getting frustrated at his plan or his lack thereof.

In his haste of the moment he'd forgotten that he was here to protect, not to fight. Izuku lifted both his hands up to shield his friends and backed away from the villains.

He'd take his classmates back to camp, he just needed to deal with these two.

Well with the way they were chatting eachother up, he likely wouldn't even need to engage again. Shoto and Shoji both backed up with Izuku, trusting his judgement better than their own.

"I sure do hope your new friends aren't planning on leaving so soon." A voice spoke from behind.

Izuku quickly pulled his friends as far as he could from both enemies, leaving him in the middle.

There stood a heavily scarred man, staples holding his damaged skin together. He had jet black hair as far as Izuku could tell from the moonlight and light from the blue flame that he held in his hand. He had bright turquoise eyes and wore a lose white shirt with lose pants and a dark cloak over it.

"Lovely too meet you all" he smiled and it looked so strange to see the staples move with his smirk.

"Can't say that it's mutual." Izuku threw back. The new villain raised his eyebrows at the remark, appreciating the response. The art of comebacks was so lost on some people, it was refreshing to at least receive a decent one.

"Hmm, that's a shame..." he said and tilted his head to the side, leaning against a tree. "Anyway, we have some buisness to attend to, don't we?" The ravenet looked at his acquaintances and they nod along enthusiastically.