Part 27

There is self harm in this chapter, it can be very triggering. Read at your own discretion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They all know...

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

"I don't think you fucking understand. There is a threat carved into a student's desk in my classroom and as far as I know you aren't taking this seriously enough!", I yelled at Nezu. The students were sent home for the day and we were all in the conference room discussing the issue at hand.

"I understand your concern Eraser but we need to think about this rationally-"

I slammed my hand on the table. "First. I want to find that security breach. This school is supposed to be airtight."

Nezu sighed and nodded. "Power Loader please find the fault and fix it. Eraser If you don't calm down then I will have to ask you to leave.", I scoffed and took my seat.

"Now first we need to think about Izuku. His identity is out, I'm sure the students posted it onto social media already. We need to handle that first.", my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was Izuku.

"Hi dad, I was just wondering if I could head home. Its..... I'm not very comfortable in the lounge."

"Izuku we'll be done in a minute. Don't leave. We can head home and-"

"Okay I'll wait."

He hung up and I turned back to everyone. "He wants to go home, says he's not comfortable here." Nezu nodded and Nem and Zashi frowned slightly.

"We'll wrap it up quickly, Eraser keep an eye on him, he might run off again."

*Izuku pov*

After I hung up on dad I scrolled through my instagram account that Mina made for me. The first thing I saw was from this news account.

Elusive and recently inactive No.1 vigilante known as Jade has had his cover blown. He was revealed to be a student attending the hero course in UA high school, 15 year old Izuku Midoriya, now turned Aizawa.

I turned my phone off and got some coffee, it didn't help. I sighed and sat down before I started to recall what happened.

*3rd pov*

"Izuku.....are you really Jade?", Koda asked which was already a surprise. Izuku could only stare at the carvings on the desk, not specifically the carving though, it was the handwriting that caught his attention, the extra tilt on the 'n' that strange 's'

He recognized it all, he just didn't want to. He didn't realise when pictures started being taken, only that he tried his best to cover his face which didn't work very well.

He was pushed to a corner and he didn't know what to do. Suddenly most of the crowd parted and Katsuki and Shoto took him to the teachers lounge.