Part 6

Yes, yes I do.

----------------------------------‐---------------------------

*Aizawa pov*

I layed him down on my bed and the second I did he jumped off and landed in a crouching position with a knife in his hand. He saw me and relaxed then stood up and put his knife away.

I went and hugged him because what else could you do?.

"Why do you keep doing this?" He asks with a genuinely confused voice.

"Doing what?"

"taking care of me." my stomach rose to my throat. "There are tons of other kids out there that need this way more than I do. All those clothes and shoes and decorations for a room...I don't need any of that. Now that I have a legal guardian, I can be on my way. You don't have to bother yourself with me anymore. Just tell people I'm here if they ask and I'll leave uou al"

I stayed quite for a while. "Problem child. I care about you, a lot and I want to be able to look after you and give you the childhood you deserve." I say with convection.

"I don't want you to think like you don't deserve a good life becaus you do, but if you do then I want you to talk to me, I want to listen to you. I hope you can come to care about me as much as I do for you", I pul away from the hug and left the room.

"Let's go decorate your room.", I yelled and heard him say a quiet 'okay' in response.

*Izuku pov*

What does he want?

Why is he being so nice?

Why does he care?

I'll just end up being something to punch again.

"Let's go decorate your room", he yelled I said a quiet 'okay'

I hadn't seen my room yet so it was quite the surprise. It had the same basic structure as Eraser's but it was just a tad smaller because of the ceiling. On the side I saw Mic trying to arrange the numerous decorations that he bought against my will.

I took a brush and dipped it in the paint which was an off-white shade, I picked it out. We started painting after putting newspaper and stuff on the ground. The paint would dry soon enough so we brought the furniture and put it together.

Once the paint dried up we hung the lights and pushed the bed to the wall. Then we put my stuff in the closet and on the desk.

Finally my room was done. I layed on the bed and let out a breath, I heard the door open and then I felt the cats settle on top of me. I didn't move an inch after they stopped, Al got comfortable on my stomach, Steve was on my neck, Charlie was in between my arm and torso and Emma was on my head.

I was comfy.

"Eraser", I called. He walked in and smiled when he saw me and the cats, he's been smiling a lot recently, maybe he like the new cats but I wouldn't blame him, they're awesome.

"Call me Shota", "okay, I wanted to ask whether I can still work part-time at the cafe?", he shook his head, "I don't think you can do that"