Part 34

Why.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*3rd pov*

Izuku's eyes went wide but he hid his panic and rubbed his nose with his thumb as be was told to do. He picked up the dead man and took him backstage where he set him down on a carpeted part of the floor. He kneeled in front of the deceased victim and bowed with his head touching the ground and hands below it, "I'm sorry", he said then stood up. The conference was brought to an end and Izuku was seriously shook but he didn't let it show. He smiled and walked out of the venue, to the car, through the swarm of people.

They asked him questions and asked him to sign things but he didn't acknowledge them, only smiled. He got into the black car and waited for his father who came around 10 minutes later. "UA", Izuku said and Aizawa had no clue what was going on but he obliged and they were on their not-so-merry way.

When they got to the school Izuku made a beeline for the gym, keeping his expression neutral all the way. He saw a punching bag and set it up. Then he started punching. He hit it and kicked it and just kept punching, his knuckles were bleeding, his right index was broken but he didn't want to stop, because if he did he'd have to think about it, about her.

Aizawa stepped into the gym and saw his son's predicament. He pulled Izuku away with his capture gear and into a hug. "What happened?", asked Aizawa and Izuku, without changing his expression said with a dead voice. "That man was poisoned and was either being blackmailed or he was under the influence of a quirk, he had an earpiece and was being fed instructions from her", he added no extra emphasis when referring to his cruel mother and tried his best to keep all emotions at bay, because he knew that even if the tiniest bit escaped, the wall he had built over the last 10 years would just fall apart. Aizawa tightened his hug and brought Izuku closer to him.

"She said she wanted to play around with her dear son a little longer", he said again but this time his voice wavered, not by a lot but enough for Aizawa to know that he needed to be  worried, really worried.

He took Izuku to Recovery Girl and she healed his fists, she was about to give him an earful but Aizawa gave her a look and she layed off. "Let's go home Izuku", he said and carried him to the sedan that Aizawa drove. When they got home Izuku didn't move from his seat on the passengers side. Aizawa carried his son into his bedroom and tucked him into the blanket after taking his tie and jacket off. They fell asleep in silence and worry.

*Timeskip to the next day*

"Izuku!", Aizawa called after the boy still lying in his bed. "Your friends are here!", Izuku didn't move, he didn't even acknowledge the presence of his friend, just layed in bed thinking about...

"Hey princess", Katsuki said in a soft voice. "Do you uh wanna go get some icecream", Izuku didn't move. "Hey Izuku, there's this new movie that came out, I think you'll really like it, wanna watch it?", Hitoshi tried to cheer up his sad friend but to no avail.

Shoto sat on the side of the bed and put a hand on Izuku's hair. "The internships start tomorrow, I'll help you pack, come on", he said. Izuku didn't move at first but he got off the bed and went to his room. He took a duffle bag out from under his bed and put folded clothes into it. Shoto, Hitoshi and Katsuki handed him a few things he liked to carry around and in ten minutes they were done.

Izuku went back to his father's bed, where said father was working while having a grape jelly pouch, and got back into the covers. "you can go now", he whispered to the teenagers who had just entered the room. They looked crestfallen but left.

*Aizawa pov*

"Izuku, you know that I'll try my best to make sure she can't lay a finger in you, right?", he hummed and turned his back to me. "Do you want to talk about it?", he brought the covers over his head so now he was completely under the blanket. I sighed.