Part 21

Asshole.

------------‐---------------------------------------------------

(The same teams passed for the second round, I'm too lazy to write it cus nothing happened, the sports festival isn't gonna be too significant so these chapters might suck, then again all the chapters suck, sorry for the late update)

*Izuku pov*

"Shinsou needs to make Aoyama reply or he needs to dodge him until he reaches his limit", dad nodded as he watched the match before us. "Shinsou isn't very flexible so he might lose in this round", dad said.

"WHATS HAPPENING!!! IS AOYAMA WALKING OUT OF THE RING!!!!!!!!", "oh damn I didn't expect that at all", I said as I nibbled on a piece of apple. "Well Aoyama didn't know what his quirk was so maybe Shinsou said something like, 'I think you're super pretty' or something", I nodded and watched as the beautiful boy took his last step out of the ring, the second he did he collapsed to his knees and raised his hand to the sky,

"Desolé Mama, papa. Je t'ai déçu"
(Sorry Mama, papa. I've disappointed you)

The clouds parted and he was bathed in the rays of the sun, rose petals rained down on him as his sparkling tears flowed down his clear and glowing skin gracefully.

Next was Uraraka against Kachan, now I'm not the biggest fan of Uraraka but I don't want her to lose either, then again I want Kachan to win.

"If I were Uraraka then I would rush in the second the whip hit and go low then I'd do a flip. I'd land on his shoulder or back-- whichevers convenient-- and then flip off him. I'd take advantage of his lack of balance and sweep his legs from beneath him and pin him to the ground, making sure to angle his hands in a way that he can't use his quirk without hurting himself", I said to dad absentmindedly.

He turned to me and with a soft expression and voice he said, "the mic was on....", I looked at Kachan and he was fuming. "IM NOT WEAK ASSHOLE! I WON'T GO DOWN THAT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!", he yelled as I tried to shrink into the chair I was in, I could sense 1A snickering somewhere in the crowd.

The match began, Uraraka stayed low and just kept going at him, kachan blasted her away whenever she got too close, but that almost lead to his downfall. I looked up and saw the peices of cement- large and small-- floating in the air while the battle raged on below. I have to say, the strategy was pretty good but that's when things went awry.

"You know you're gonna win already, stop hurting her!"

"Yeah! Stop playing with her!"

"You're acting like a villain"

"You don't deserve to win if you're gonna keep doing that"

"Be a man!"

"Don't hurt girls!"

I grabbed the mic, "the people who said that, if you're heroes that then I'm gonna ask you to find a new career. He's not torturing her, he knows she's got what it takes to beat him, he's acknowledged her so he's being cautious, don't dismiss both their capabilities you pricks, and for those of you who can't see what's blatantly displayed in front of you, she has an amazing strategy", dad took the mic from me.

"Sexism will not be tolerated in UA, villains won't go easy on you just because you're a girl. Uraraka has just as much potential as Bakugou, it'll do you well to not underestimate her.", he said and put the mic down, of course the match didn't stop or slow down while we were scolding the dickwads in the audience.

Kachan finally noticed the mass of rubble floating above him but there was a lot and Uraraka ran to him, because she finally had an opening. Whether he dodged her or the rubble, he would still get hit, but I knew how this match would turn out from the beginning and it wasn't in Uraraka's favor.

Kachan lifted his left arm and supported it with his right, he cringed and yelled, "HOWITZER IMPACT!!!" an enormous explosion was released from his palm.

God damn

The rubble was destroyed and simultaneously, Uraraka was forced back by the sheer force of the attack, all in one shot, Kachan really was something else. Uraraka collapsed and couldn't stand up again so Kachan was declared he winner.

Next was Shoto vs Sero, they entered the ring and the second the whip hit the ground tape wrapped around Shoto and he was flung across the court, but something was wrong, Shoto's expressionwas grim and numb. Before he was thrown out of the court though, a giant wall of ice immobilized Sero. Shoto won but I was worried, it wasn't like him to be so extreme.

I left the room but dad's scarf wrapped around me. "Take your god damn crutch or I will carry you everywhere", I clicked my tongue and caught the crutch that was thrown at me. I rushed to Shoto's waiting room but when I turned a corner I bumped into someone. I groaned in frustration and stood up immediately, I didn't have time to deal with whoever that was and quite frankly, I didn't care. I apologised and started running which was a hassle given my foot was wrapped in bandages.

"Don't you need these?", a voice called out I looked back and saw Endewhore holding my crutch. "Oh, ummm do me a favor and don't tell my dad about that", I said and took the crutch from him, I tucked under my arm and started sprinting although I was significantly slower than my usual speed.

I got to the room and knocked, the door was deathly cold so I stepped in and the entire room was covered in a thick layer of frost. I could see my breath freeze in the air but none of that mattered. I scanned the room and saw a small figure huddled in a corner with his legs pulled to his chest and his head buried in his knees.

I walked over and sat beside him, I didn't say a word, we just waited in silence, the occasional sniffle heard randomly. After a while he leaned on me with his head on my shoulder and I put my arm around him. Slowly the frost receded and the sniffles weren't heard anymore.

"He said he would hurt Fuyumi if I disappointed him again", my eyes went wide. "Shoto we can build a case against him, I've been trying for a while but I never got solid proof, with you helping we can get the inside information. I can have Nezu handle it and you can be free, your siblings can be free", he shook his head, "he's putting Natsuo through college and Fuyumi through nursing school. If he's gone then we won't be able to survive on our own", I sighed.

"Okay then we'll.... do our best. I'll ask dad and Nezu if we can put in dorms but don't hope for too much", he smiled and nodded. "Thank you for staying with me", he said and I hugged him, "it wasn't a problem at all and I'll do it everytime you want it", he smiled again and he hugged me firmly.

We left the room and walked over to one of the hallways that lead to the arena to get a better view of the fight. It was Shinsou against Kurai Kurayami-1C and Shinsou was loosing, brutally.

His quirk was to make his arms any weapon he wanted.
Drawbacks- 1) if used too fast or too much his limbs grow tired and his joints hurt. 2) if used to make something bigger than his arm the weapon will be weak.

Kurayami was, from what I had seen, quite promising, he had good control over his quirk but failed the entrance exam for the hero course and got into gen ed, but what I saw before me wasn't hero worthy at all.

He made his right arm a large hammer and was beating Shinsou with it, he wasn't answering his questions and unfortunately Shinsou wasn't unconcious or unable to fight, He was hurt terribly but could still move so technically the match wasn't over. The worst thing was that Kurai made a sort of tape thing with his left arm  and put it over his mouth so he couldn't even give up or use his quirk

Kurayami turned his right hand into a whip and started slashing him with it, he was doing this just for the pleasure. Finally Shinsou lost conciousness and the Aunty Nem declared Kurayami the winner but he didn't stop there. He was gonna keep going.

And it made my blood boil