Part 35

"......okay"
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"If Endewhore says anything even mildly offensive then you have Nezu's permssion to make sure he can't have anymore kids" I laughed and nodded.

"Come on, it's our train", Shoto said. Dad pulled me into a hug. "you've gotten a lot more affectionate these days" he ruffled my hair, "shut up and don't cause trouble", I smile, wave to dad and board the train, we took a seat right next to the door.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask Shoto and he sighed. "Yeah, I think it's time I got over him and just...moved on. In three years he'll have no power over me and I want to be free when that happens", I nodded. "I'll be there if you need me, okay?" he smiled.

Before we knew it we arrived at our stop, we got off the train and received shushed whispers and fingers pointed at us, well me 'cause of the fucking Jade shit and Shoto cus he's hot but sure. "Just a second Shoto, I need to call my dad" he nodded and I called dad through the tracker.

"Heyyyyy" I said when he picked up, "you get there okay?" he asked, I hummed in response. "I'm not looking forward to this, Endewhore is gonna call me a villain." He was the one who hummed this time. "I told you, kick him where the sun don't shine if it gets bad, Nezu's will handle the rest." I laughed again and saw Shoto waving for me to join him

"dad I gotta go, I'll talk to you later", "you will talk to me at 2pm, your check in time, okay?"

"yeah yeah, I gotta go now, bye bye", then I hung up and ran to Shoto.

"You're late" Endewhore said as we walked up to him, "sorry about that, when the train didn't show up when it was supposed to we decided against walking 'cause...ya know", I said and I could feel Shoto's inner struggle to hold in his smile.

"Whatever villain", he said and turned his back to us.

"I'm literally in an internship with a hero, coming from a hero school, to become a hero. What part of that screams villain to you? pray tell, oh all knowing one." I said again and smirked, "but you know, it takes one to know one", I heard a growl from the No.2 hero and I got a text.

------------------

Shoto
Izuku please. I'm gonna laugh

-----------------

I quickly covered my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing. He turned back and I gracefully coughed into it. "Saved it" I said and Shoto hit the back of my head.

"Oh hush you" I said to Shoto. He smiled and we were on our merry way to the agency.

"You will not mess around while you are here and you will listen to every word I say. Do not disobey me or there will be consequences." I rolled my eyes.

We walked into the building and I took in the grand yet simple decor, it was quite nice actually he may be a shit dad but atleast he has taste.

"Burnin' will escort you to your room.", we nodded and followed the green haired woman to the elevator that stopped on the sixth floor.

"Shoto-kun, you're sharing your regular room with Jade", I frowned, "please ma'am, my name is Izuku Aizawa." Burnin smiled and left but didn't give me a reply. I followed Shoto to a door and he opened it.

Inside was a simple room, two large windows, a bathroom, two desks and two closets. The only thing that made it exciting was the bunk bed. "I CALL TOP", I yelled , Shoto just smiled at my antics and put his bags on his bed. I climbed onto the bed and layed down, then I realised the top bunk isn't that great, you don't really get the comfort of the air conditioner and you're a lot closer to the ceiling which somehow weirded me out and you can't really look out of the window either.