A/N

______________________________

A/N:

Thank you so much for choosing my book!

This book is a spinoff from my other ones called Mercy, Sin, Tantalized, and Impure.

Some of the characters in those books will appear in this one, but you don't need to read them to understand everything mentioned in this book.

It'd be cool if you did though. No pressure (hehe).

The first few chapters of this book are going to be some sort of Interlude, in which I set the setting of the book and how everyone is going to get to know each other.

It's an introduction to the characters of this story and the overall plot (?)

You'll see what I mean when you read everything.

But no need to be confused. Everything will be just fine.

Hope you enjoy this book <33

______________________________

DISCLAIMER:

There is going to be a band in this book. So obviously, I'll have to conjure up some lyrics and create a type of genre around the band and what they play/sing.

Their taste in music and the lyrics (all of their songs) are going to be heavily inspired by The Arctic Monkeys, Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, Olivia Rodrigo, Ariana Grande, Queen, Fleetwood Mac, Cage The Elephant, Joshua Bassett, and The Weeknd.

Why? Cuz those are the artists I listen to.

So if you see lyrics that remind you of some songs, all the credit goes to all those artists and I will credit them in every chapter because I'm not that talented to come up with good lyrics.

Thanks for reading this.

______________________________

WARNING:

MATURE CONTENT

AGE GAP

VIOLENCE

DRUG ABUSE

SUICIDE

______________________________

Julie x