Chapter 35

JUST COME CLARIFICATION

A COCK RING IS NOT A FUCKING PIERCING

IT'S WHAT IS DISPLAYED IN THE ADDED PICTURE ABOVE. AIGHT?

The man uh... puts it over his... cock and it makes the erection last longer and makes the experience way better.

And more intense.

You have it in all sorts. You have big ones, ones that vibrate, ones that even touch and cover the... balls, ig.

Hope you guys understand, now.

Enjoy.

There's a rabbit vibrator in my bag

I bought it. I fucking bought my first ever vibrator.

Clutching the bag tightly to myself, I walk back inside the hotel lobby with a ducked head. Violet's laugh echoes behind me.

"Come on, Elena," she laughs and when I glance at her, she's throwing her head back. "You don't need to be embarrassed about this!"

"Shut the fuck up," I hiss at her. "This is private!"

"What is private?" a voice asks from behind me. I whirl around and meet the eyes of Dan and Ryan, standing behind me.

"Nothing," I squeak out and grab Vi's hand. "Absolutely nothing," I repeat and drag my best friend away.

Once we're alone in the elevator, I peek inside the bag and see the vibrator. Which Ares had put in my hands.

"You know," Violet begins as we both look inside the bag, "that shit needs to slide inside of you for you to actually experience pleasure? You should've bought a bullet vibrator instead, that doesn't require penetration."

"I could just turn this one on and hold it against..." I stop myself, closing my eyes and inhaling deeply.

I'm not going to discuss this in an elevator. I'm not going to discuss this in general.

"You could," she shrugs. "But it feels so much better when it's inside of you."

"Good to know," I murmur. I'm not going to lose my virginity to a vibrator.

Violet has bought some things, as well. A few games, lingerie, and some other toys.

I exhale when the doors of the elevator open. I want to be alone to better inspect the toy that I bought.

"You know," she begins as we're walking down the hallway, to our bedrooms. "Ryan and Dan are actually really hot."

My mind goes to the two guys we ran into, and I've got to say that she's right.