Chapter 14

I'm stepping out of the bus in Sweden, where a whole group of fans is waiting for us outside with posters or anything else they want us to sign

I glance at Malcolm who arrives in an SUV and shoot him a pleading look. "Can I talk to them and sign some of their things? Please?" I ask.

His pensive gaze shoots towards the fans and his shoulders deflate as he lets out a sigh.

"Alright, but not for too long. You need to rest and get your ass inside and checked in."

I nod at his stern expression and send him a grin, before hugging him.

"Thanks, Malcolm, you're the best."

Together with Vi, I walk towards the crowd that's being held back by fences and some bodyguards.

"Hi, guys!" I smile when I've approached them and hug a few even. My heart clenches together at seeing the happiness on their faces and the teary eyes.

I take some pens and sign a few posters, books, phone-cases or even boobs.

"Thank you, mommy," one of the girls smirks when I'm done writing on top of her breasts. I blush a bright red.

"Mommy?" I ask, dumbfounded, and they all but laugh and cheer.

"Would you please write anything on my hand and I'll tattoo it," someone else bags. My jaw drops.

"Tattoo?" I exclaim, "That's going to be on your skin forever!"

"That's the point, cutie!"

Taking her hand in mine, I try to come up with something quick.

"You better not regret this in ten years," I warn and decide to draw a smiley face and a heart.

"Here, you can choose which one," I grin.

Going through the whole crowd, I stumble upon a girl who instead of asking me to sign something, hands me a knitted cardigan instead.

"For you," she smiles.

My lips part and my heart feels like it's overflowing with love.

"You made this?" I whisper in disbelief, and the girl nods. "For me?" I ask again and she giggles. "Yes, for you. I hope you like it."

The material feels soft. I can tell that the cardigan is a bit oversized, just how I like it. The color is ivory and there are a few different motifs.

Like a set of wings. Some song lyrics even and then the name of the band.

"I love it so much," I tell the girl and hug her. She clutches me close to her and all I can do is smile in gratitude.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate this. Thank you for putting the time into making this and coming all the way over here. I love you," I tell her and rub her back.