Chapter 37

A warm, naked body is pressed against mine, curling into me and clinging to my skin

My arms are wrapped around her waist, pulling her into me. She's lying with her back to me, so I'm spooning her and holding her close to me.

To top it all off, my hard cock is pressed against her ass – her naked ass.

When I glance at the clock, I see it's seven in the morning. Meaning that I need to get up soon and go to rehearsal with the band for our show tonight.

I look back down at Elena in my arms. And my eyes trail over her naked body that's covered by the sheets, revealing only slivers of skin.

I didn't come to her room with a plan to fuck her. I didn't mean to, but she was so fucking wet and molding her body against mine.

And then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her. Looked up at me with her green eyes while writhing underneath me, begging for me to be the first man to ever fuck her.

My cock throbs painfully.

The memory of her coming all over my dick is still fresh in my mind and I can't forget the sounds she made.

Elena stirs in her sleep and sighs, nestling herself further against me and reveling in the warmth.

I slowly start to draw circles on her stomach, reaching the swell of her breasts before moving down. She moves again, moving her ass against my cock on accident.

A groan is stuck in my throat.

After a while, her eyes flutter open and she glances around the room, confused. She glances down at my hand and then turns her head towards me, but I don't miss the wince on her face.

"Good morning," I whisper and move my hand down to her stomach, massaging her. "Are you sore?"

She nods rapidly but relaxes a bit at the warmth of my fingers pressing into her skin.

"Good morning," she manages to rasp out and shifts. A gasp is heard in the room when she feels my dick pressed up against her.

"Good morning, indeed," I hum, looking down at her body. Her nipples are pebbled, ready for my mouth to suck on.

My hand slips down and a sharp breath leaves me when my fingers come in contact with her wet folds.

She leans her head against my shoulder and her legs shift on the bed as she moans. "Oh," she whimpers and moves her hips when my fingers go over her clit.

"I feel like I'm dreaming," she admits and another breathless moan is heard when I thrust a finger inside of her, sliding it back out and collecting her wetness to go over her clit.

"Maybe we both are," I murmur and caress her some more while grinding into her ass. Her wetness is all over my fingers, soaking me and the sheets.

"You woke up ready for me, Butterfly," I tell her. I can tell her pain is subsiding at the pleasure I'm giving her.