Chapter 65

TWO MONTHS LATER

TWO MONTHS LATER

I roll over in bed, smiling to myself at the kisses being pressed on my neck. Ares' arms are wrapped around my waist, his naked body pressed into mine from behind.

"Good morning," I grin and want to snuggle a bit more when Ares presses something very hard against my ass.

"Oh."

He chuckles from behind me and licks the skin right underneath my ear, suckling on the skin there.

"Good morning," he rumbles against my skin and trails one of his hands over my bare stomach, inching closer and closer to the place between my legs that's started to throb.

I wiggle around in his hold and a soft moan leaves me when he nestles his cock between my ass-cheeks, grinding against me.

I become breathless quickly and when Ares runs a finger through my slit, he groans and thrusts against me once again.

"So wet for me," he rasps out and circles my clit, going down to my entrance and thrusting two fingers inside of me. He makes quick work of finding a rhythm, the wet sound of his fingers entering me over and over again resounding in the room.

"Ares," I whimper and my hands hold onto his wrists, feeling the muscles move as he fucks me with his fingers.

My head is resting against his chest and my hips are fucking his fingers back, grinding against the erection behind me at the same time.

Ares' heavy breathing is right beside my ear. He holds my body close to his as he ruts against my ass, his warmth enveloping me.

"I'm going to fuck you, baby," he promises, leaving me empty when his fingers leave my pussy.

A whine leaves me at the emptiness. Ares' hand wraps itself around my thigh and hitches it up to wrap itself around Ares' hip behind me.

A shiver runs down my spine when I feel the tip of his cock sliding through my slit, nudging my clit before going back down.

"Just put it in!" I cry out, nearly on the verge of tears and desperate for him to fuck me.

"So impatient," he hums in my ear and he grips his cock, putting the tip at my entrance and sliding in only a few inches.

He withdraws, and thrusts back in those few inches, over and over again. The tears have gathered in the corner of my eyes, tears of desperation.

"I need you, Ares," I beg, out of breath, wiggling against him and trying to take more of him inside me.

His other hand slides up and closes itself around my throat, holding me in place and pulling me more against him.

His fingers squeeze the sides of my throat harshly at the same time as he slides fully into me, robbing me of my breath.