Chapter 14: Volpina's Return

"Silence! I do not wish to be spoken to right now! And I care nothing for your supposed 'great deeds'! If you wish to impress me, then perhaps you should face Strunsahtiid yourself!" snapped the legendary dragon. Flames spurted from his mouth

Lila didn't say a word in response, but the look of pure hatred on her face said it all. She stormed away in a huff, past Marinette.

"I warned you that Vulkreingaar was a mood swinger!" Marinette called.

She, in her Ladybug persona, had met Vulkreingaar and worked with him quite a few times. He was a calm, methodical fellow, but also a bit of a mood swinger, and that calm, methodical attitude could easily become irritable and high-strung. To be honest, she found the fact that he - and all other legendary dragons - had four eyeballs crammed into one single socket more than a little unnerving. It didn't help that all eight eyes in total were blank white.

No one noticed the dark butterfly headed for the liar.

-------------------------------

Shadow Moth grinned as the akuma phased into his agent's earring.

"Volpina, I'm calling upon you again for a very... special task. Now your goal is not to take the Miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir, but to take these specific artifacts from the Louvre-" he mentally projected the images of the artifacts into her mind, "-and bring them to me."

"Yes, Shadow Moth."