Chapter 63: East Wind

"So, you said you had a plan for Molag Bal. What is it?" Ladybug glanced nervously up at the sky. Ever since Shadow Moth's last attack, it had been growing darker and smokier with each day that passed. Even during the brightest time of day, the sky was still nearly as dark as night. It was pretty unsettling, actually, seeing the bright sun in the middle of a near-black sky, shining so brightly yet not illuminating anything.

Meteorologists were trying their hardest to explain the strange phenomena, saying that it was something to do with the atmosphere, but she knew the real reason. Molag Bal was attempting to fuse Earth with Coldharbour.

"Give all the Miraculous in the Miracle Box to their wielders. We will need all of them. Paarthurnax and Durnehviir, with your permission, will use the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous respectively. Paarthurnax will Akumatize someone who is willing into an Akuma that can buff both him and Durnehviir, then use his Akumas to strengthen you, Cat noir, and the rest of your group. We will go to Coldharbour, to the Seat of Tyranny, and perform a ritual to infuse the Ladybug Miraculous with the power of the Divines, then we shall face Molag Bal. When he is brought down, Cat Noir will de-transform and unleash Plagg upon the Daedric Prince, who may use his full power upon the foul demon. I will bring the Elder Scroll with me, should it be necessary to weaken him further."

"Sounds good," Cat Noir replied.

"You have my permission to give Paarthurnax and Durnehviir the Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous," Ladybug confirmed. 

Strunsahtiid turned and looked up at the sky. "Say, there's an east wind coming."

Ladybug looked around. "I don't think so. There's been no wind today."

The white dragon shook his head. "You are the one fixed point in a changing age. There's an east wind coming all the same, one that hasn't blown on the world in thousands of years. It will destroy everything in its wake, but it can be stopped. And if it is stopped, then we may be able to save this land from a cruel tyrant after all."