Chapter 43: The Crimson Dragon Priest

"Oh sugar-honey-ice-tea," Adrien muttered.

This is gonna be an actual disaster. As in a literal walking natural disaster, was the only thought running through Marinette's head.

When the dust cleared, a tall, imposing figure dressed in red robes embroidered with gold stepped into the cafeteria. On its face was a bronze mask shaped like a dragon's face, complete with horns extending from the top and sides. Bronze armor covered the shoulders and forearms. A sword hung from the hip and the Akuma was carrying a dark silver staff with a dragon motif.

"Drem yol lok. Zu'u Dragonslaver. I am on a mission to kill Shadow Moth. Join me, and you will richly rewarded."

Marinette didn't wait to see what would come next and ran off to the girl's bathroom. After double-, triple-, and quadruple-checking each and every stall to make absolutely sure no one was there, she entered one of the stalls and let Tikki out of her purse, quickly feeding her a cookie.

"I know Shadow Moth is a literal terrorist, but Alix will probably destroy Paris trying to get to him. Tikki, spots on!"

----------------------------------

Adrien ran to the boys' locker room and Plagg flew out of his jacket. He quickly gave his greedy little Kwami a wedge of Camembert. Plagg quickly wolfed down the cheese and looked at him expectantly.

"Well, what are you waitin' for, kid? There's an Akumatized Dragonborn out there!"

"Plagg, claws out!"