Chapter 20: Liar Revealed

Lila tried to lie, but her mouth refused to obey her.

"Yes, I do remember."

"Why do you think you remember what you did as Volpina?"

She again tried to lie or even just keep her mouth shut, but the next words simply rolled off her lips.

"I think it is because I was Akumatized willingly."

The muscle under the white dragon's eye twitched. Ladybug's face went pale.

"Are you working with Shadow Moth?"

"Yes."

Lila could feel multiple dragons going her pointed looks.

"I assume that he instructed you to take the artifacts. Is this true?"

"Yes."

"How did you know what the artifacts looked like?"

"He sent me mental images of them."

"Did he tell you why?"

"No."

"Did you really intend to give the artifacts to him?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I knew that if Hawk Moth wanted them, then they had to be powerful, so I wanted them for myself."

"Hmph. And finally, what made you willing to work with a man who amounts to a magical terrorist?"

"Ladybug yelled at me for lying that I was friends with her when we'd never even met before and I was angry that she embarrassed me in front of my crush." 

The white dragon started growling.

"Lead us to where you hid the artifacts you stole."

To her horror, her legs began moving of their own accord and she was walking right to the alley where she'd hidden the artifacts.

Her arm lifted up and her hand pointed at the empty dumpster where she'd hidden the stolen items. "There."

"That is enough." The dragon turned to Cat Noir. "Get this disgusting, pathetic excuse for a mortal out of my sight."