Chapter 64: Discussion

"It may be the only chance we get to stop Molag Bal, but how will we choose a sacrifice?" Pegasus inquired. Paarthurnax had told all the secondary Miraculous holders about the dragons' plan to take down Molag Bal.

"Well, we're still working on tha-"

"I have an idea," Durnehviir said cryptically.

------------------------------------------

Tom let out a snicker at he caught a glimpse of the dragon necromancer. Durnehviir was good friends with his daughter and would often come over "just to talk" and most certainly not to beg for more pastries. Yup. Not at all.

Not that Tom blamed him. From what Marinette had told him of the dragon's life, he didn't have it good. While it was partly his fault through his dabbling in dark magic, the Ideal Masters practically swindling his life away from him was most definitely not.

Sabine let a wistful smile spread across her face as she watched the familiar red shape rise and fall in graceful arcs over the rooftops. Learning that her daughter was Ladybug had come as a shock to her. It had brought on a whole schmorgesborg of emotions. Pride at how well Marinette seemed to be handling being a superhero, worry for her safety, gratitude that the dragons were there to help her, befuddlement on how she ever even got a pair of magical earrings with the power to literally warp reality by fixing all damage caused by an Akuma attack in the first place.

A heavy thump outside snapped her out of her thoughts. A rough, familiar voice whispered softly, as if not wanting anyone else to hear.

"Tom? Sabine? May I speak to you two for a bit? It's urgent."