Chapter 8- Revenge

So hard to write stuff like this when youve got damn auto correct (-.-)

I woke up the next morning noticing a cold breeze where Daryl was once laying, i open my eyes and sure enough Daryl was not there. i stood up from the bed running out of the room looking down at the quarters shouting "Daryl?!... Daryl!!"

"over here peaches" i turned my head to see Daryl standing a bit further up from my cell holding two bowls of food "thought you'd be hungry" i ran over to him hugging him and grabbing the bowl eating my food.

"peaches..." i look up from the bowl "yeah" 

"wanna get dressed first?"

i look down at to my surprise and stupidity i was still in my underwear i start to blush looking round the room to see carol covering ricks and Carl's eyes, Carl trying to peek. (can you blame him teenage boy his age that hasn't seen a half naked girl before, plus it was obvious he kinda had a crush on me but the kids like ma little brother). i went to run back to my cell only to run into someone pushing us both over.

"morning K"

"thank god it was just you mags"

"woah!"

i turn to see Daryl and Glenn both staring, me and mags in a very awkward, sexual like position. me and mags look at each other about to laugh when I'm grabbed by the waist and hoisted over someones shoulder, Daryl -.-

"hey what the hell ya doin'"

he turns back to mags getting picked up by Glenn

"sorry mags don't think hes sharing" we both giggle when i get chucked into my cell

"get dressed and finish eatin' we on run today"

i chucked my top on quickly pulling up my shorts and sock tying up my combat boots and finishing my breakfast.

i turn to Daryl pouting "shoulda told me i weren't dressed sooner red neck!"

he put his forearm on the cell frame looks me up and down smiling "nah, that ain't no fun" he turns around and leaves "hey wait up" he starts to run from me so i chase after him "get back here Dixon!" i jump down the steps managing to grab hold of his shoulders and landing on his back he stumbles a bit but manages to keep his balance. "you should be careful don't wanna go poking your eye out" he points at his cross bow and arrows on his back as i jumped down i hear ricks voice "well you lively this morning"

"hehe yeah mornin' rick"

"mornin', off on a run?"

"yea Daryl's dragging me out, saying how he cant live with out me by his side protecting him from the undead" rick smiles while Daryl rolls his eyes at me laughing at my own joke.

"Daryl gotta sec?"

"sure"

"il go wait by the gate for ya Daryl" i run off and sit by the gate playing with the grass at my feet but still looking up at rick and Daryl trying to figure out what their saying but failing completely.

Daryl POV-

i watched kira run of down to the gate settling herself down and playing with the grass i can see that shes still looking at us though, idiot. i smiled to myself for a sec then turned back to rick

"so what'sup?"

"you and Kira have been, should i say close lately..."

"i don't need a lecture rick" he nods at me knowing i just wanted to go already

"I'm just saying keep her safe"

"you seen what she can do, seems like id get in er way ta me"

"Daryl I'm serious"