Chapter 13- Catching Up

Okay so i read back through my story and realized i left a few things undone so I'm using this chapter to sort of add things up together hope you like it :)

"soo... what now?"

i looked around to everyone then all eyes laid onto rick but before we could ask further carol spoke

"actually you may wanna follow me, tyrees is holdin up waiting with someone ya may wanna see"

"who" i asked really curious of who

"you'll see" she smiled looking over to rick and Carl for a moment and back to the road we didn't have to walk far, terminus was still in view just over some trees. but walking further up a small hill we came across a small hut. dead walkers surrounding it and standing in front of it all was tyrees holding little baby Judith. Carl and rick run up to them taking Judith in his arm rick places kisses over her face, Carl going over and placing one on the back of her head ruffling her short hair. i smile at the scene, i feel Daryl coming up behind me his arms wrapping around my waist his chin lay on my shoulder. "guess we really are all back together again huh" i say placing my head on his "bout time" he kisses the side of my face unwrapping his arms from me.

rick looked to everyone "think its about time we get a place, we need find somewhere we can hold, somewhere we can stay for a while"

i nod to him along with everyone else, and we kept moving, we didn't know where we were going but i didnt seem to matter all that much we just kept moving. we stopped and rested for a while in a small opening in the middle of the forest, we set up a small campfire and all sat around it i sat next to daryl and mags obviously. i needed to talk to everyone i dunno why i didn't ask any of this sooner but its just now started to bug me.

"hey guys?" they all looked towards me "it seemed like alot of stuff happened when i went away, so many people ain't er'e. mind fillin' me in" they all glanced at each other it must have been a tough week. rick looked at the floor and started "you all ready know some of it of course..." he motioned towards Judith which made me think of Lori i nodded for him to continue. "there was a sickness" Glenn looked to me "sickness?" i questioned him he nodded "yeah got me good, we lost alot of people to it, old, young, even kids. it made some people go completely crazy, all pale faced almost walker like" i listened carefully hearing that so many of the people i knew had died, even if i weren't close to them it still pulled on my heart. it went silent for a moment i heard Daryl next to me "Ma brother died" i quickly turned to him "brother?!"

"yeah i know you didn't know him, he was with the Governor for a while but he made us fight against each other which pissed Merle off to no end, he ended up coming back with us and trying to kill the Governor only for him to get shot and turn, i- hada put him down"

i was shocked that was a big thing and i wasn't there, wait did he say Merle? the Governor?!

i looked away "your brother... was Merle?"

"you knew him"

"he tried few things on me when Governor had me at woodbury, it was kinda... funny actually, still a bit creepy though"

"no surprise for Merle to come after ya, if that jack ass was alive id kill him just for that"

i moved closer to Daryl entwining our hands together and placing my head on his shoulder "I'm sorry i wasn't there for you" he turned placing a kiss on my forehead and we returned to our conversation. rick looked up to me "kira if you don't mind me asking what actually happened when you left? why'd you leave in the first place" i looked around and everyone had leaned in ready to listen even Daryl was listening. i looked down sighing slightly