Chapter 10- Only Your's

Hey guys sorry its been so long had some trouble writing this one not to mention life inda caught up with me and some major drama has happeed.

hope you enjoy!! 

I go to chase after it even though it's way to far from me now Daryl grabs my arms pulling me back me screaming down the road "Beth!!"

"Hush up you'll attract walkers" 

I felt like I would fall to my knees but Daryl kept me up right. 

"We need to keep movin' we'll find her" I pushed away grabbing my stuff and walking the same way the car had gone.

We walked for miles and miles not seeing anything but the forest and road my legs were started to get weak but I didn't want to stop till I had found Beth.

"We needa rest peaches"

"No I can keep going"

Daryl grabbed my arm "no we're gunna rest" he pulled me with his to the side of the road and into the forest "Daryl whatcha doin' we're gunna lose it"

"Think you've already gone and lost it"

"What the hell no I haven't we just needa- "

"Kira!" He made me jolt looking at him "we will find her another way, her trail went cold way back we ain't gunna find her this way"

I looked at him with a pained face I knew he was right but...

"But it's my fault she gone"

"No it ain't darlin' "

"Yes it is! I told her to sit there stay out till we got the walkers, she could of stayed with us she could have helped I could've saved her I could have..." he pulled my arm again making me look at him "you know she ain't a fighter, walker could've got her if she stayed" I pulled my arm away collapsing to my knees

"Your right... But think what's worse walkers which we know how to deal with or... The living"

Daryl scratched the top of his head "com'on get some shut eye" he went over leaning against a tree I stood up and walked to him "can i..." Obviously knew what I was about to say he spread his legs out making room for me to sit in. I sit down and lay my head onto his chest he wraps one arm around me and kisses my forehead. "Sleep" was all he said before I nodded and shut my eyes.

I heard birds chirping as I woke, still feeling Daryl's warm chest beneath me so I snuggle in closer to him hearing his heart beat just that little bit faster. "So comfy"

He chuckled " I ain't goin' anywhere darlin'" he wrapped his arms around me tightening his grip putting his chin on my head "can I just stay like this forever"

"Heh sorry peaches but we gotta move"

I hear those familiar moaning and groaning coming closer, walkers. I turn my head slightly seeing one just in front of us "there's more" I reach for my bow pointing it at the walker only to have it be pushed down by Daryl "leave it we gotta go" I groan leaning back into him "don't wanna" he picks me up in his arms bridle style standing up all the weapons and supplies laying on my stomach. "Wait I'm too heavy with all this..."

"Ain't nothin'" I looked up as he kept walking away from the walkers I smile up at him kissing his cheek and nestling back into his chest, i can feel where his strong arms are cradling me, veins straining, smooth hard muscles and sweating i bite my lip slightly "what you thinkin about?" he chuckled his voice knocked me out of my dream state "nothin'" i lay my head back to his chest and breath a small sigh. I'm soon taken out of the relaxed state when I hear a gun shot. I put my arm around the supplies and jump down handing daryl his weapons and chucking the supplies on my back running towards the gun shot 'doubt it's one of ours but please be someone'