Chapter 29 - Lemony Goodness!

This is a warning, if you do not like any sexual content then you can skip this chapter. the story will continue as normal but i like adding a little sex scene every once and a while. just to keep the ball rolling. so again do not read if you do not want sexual content...you have been warned.

Daryl started viciously attacking my neck biting and nipping at it, usually i would hate it if he left a mark on me that was noticeable but in the moment, it felt too good to care. i felt daryl hand push up my top kneading my great in the palm of his calloused hand. i could hear him almost growl, probably because he touched a bra instead of my bare skin. i pulled his head up to face me wrapping may arms around his neck and taking his mouth with mine, biting his lip in the process earning a groan.

"damn girl" he moaned almost a chuckle.

"whats so funny" i pouted.

"nothin' just amazing how someone who looks so small and venerable. can be like this" he was smirking down to me and it ticked me off. i pushed him away making him fall onto the arm chair behind him. i walked over slowly and straddled his hips.

"well...i wonder who made me this way" he could probably hear the smirk on my lisps i whispered that to him. i felt his hands sliding up my thighs but i grabbed them and pushed them away.

"nope, i'm in charge" i smiled to him, he didn't look like he wanted to agree at all, probably thought it would make him look weak against me or something stupid, but i just wanted to make him feel good. before he could argue with me i was sliding my hand down his chest and over the bulge in his pants. Feeling how hard he was really made me want to just jump him right then and there but i wanted to take my time with this. he didn't take his eyes away from mine, he didn't react to anything i was doing even if he seemed like he wanted to, man he was being stubborn.

i leaned my head forward, moving his head up with my hand and slowly kissing and sucking at his neck as i pushed my hand, rubbing more and more down onto his hard bulge. i could practically feel a groan wanting to escape his throat but he was refusing to do so. i smirked against his neck, as i slowly undone the tope button on his pants and slowly unzipped them pushing my hand inside.

i could feel the heat radiating off of him, my hand becoming warm with the slight dampness of his underwear underneath me. i nibbled onto Daryl's ear and pushed my hand inside his underwear at the same time taking him in my hand. finally getting to hear that all so amazing deep groan i had been waiting for.

"about time" i whispered to him. i could see his hand gripping the side of the chair obviously trying not to touch me like i told him, it was kinda amusing but i could help but wonder...

"hey Daryl, i got what i wanted...so why don't you take..." before i could finish my sentence daryl had picked me up pushing me back onto the couch roughly attacking my neck again, man he was really holding back. he stopped for a second his gravely voice whispering to me.

"your gunna pay for doing that" my heart felt like it was going to leap out of my throat as i began... blushing, what the hell i haven't blushed since... maybe our fist time i don't even remember. maybe i should tease him more often if he gets like this. i bit my lip in anticipation for what he was going to do to me. when all of a sudden i didn't feel daryl warmth above me. i opened my eyes and noticed daryl had moved away from me and was walking out of the room.

"D-daryl?" i stood up from the couch hearing him walking up the stairs. did he want to move to the bedroom for this now? i followed him up the stairs silently he turned into our bedroom and kicked of his shoes, placing all his weapons in the bed side table. he turned back walking past me not saying a word and walked into the bathroom not bothering to tell me anything or look at me, shutting the door behind him.