Chapter 9- Gotta Keep Goin'

i feel like auto correct hates me urgh it may have changed a bunch of words but i was on a roll and didn't wanna stop typing so sorry. 

---

I ran into the forest behind the prison and up a small hill, at the top I looked back at the place that was once ours on flames, destroyed, gone.

I tied up my shoulder with some tape and some fabric. I carried on walking wanting to cry but I just couldn't I knew I needed to stay together so I could find Mags, Rick, Carl and ... Daryl. I don't even know why he must be thinking right now he must hate me for letting the  governor do that to me. I wanted to go somewhere that maybe the others could find me I thought of my little hut but knowing that was a few miles the other way I thought your ID better stay tracking what I think is part of my group one large boot print and one small shoe I'm not too good with knowing who's their are but my mind is defiantly on Daryl I need to find him the most. I continued walking taking out a few walkers here and their I got kinda bored of it to I smeared one of the dead walkers guts over me to cover my scent it worked i was walking straight passed them following the tracks. I got to a road with a few cars managed to find some rope and a few tic-tacs better then nothing. Night fall started to come so I climbed as high as I could hidden in the tree tying myself around it and trying desperately to drift to sleep. 

Morning came it's no surprise I didn't get much sleep I untied myself from the tree untying th weapons I tied with me and climbed down I popped a tic-tac in my mouth and kept walking. Honestly I didn't want to stop in fear of loosing the trail but my mind is in so many places I'm not exactly making the right decisions. 

Walking, killing, resting 

I hadn't eaten in a few days and the water I had gathered was not great but it kept me going. I was becoming weak I came into a small opening seeing a white run down house I go to walk inside hearing a crash I ready my cross bow and kick down the door hurrying into the first door only to have a cross bow pointing back at me. I open my eyes wide lowering my cross bow to see daryl and Beth.

"D-daryl" I was almost in the brink of tears seeing his face I could see the confusion obviously arguing with himself on whether to be happy or angry at me so he walks away. I look down at the floor only to be tackled into a hug by Beth. 

" you scared me kira"

I tap her head stroking her hair " I know I was scared too I'm sorr- "

I ended up not being able to finish my sentence collapsing to the floor.

I woke up laying in a chair my eyes hazy when i opened them barley able to make out the figures in front of me. 

"Kira, your awake, com'on try eat something"

Obviously Beth trying to force food down my throat I move my head sitting up vision coming back "what happened?"

"Ya ain't been eating have ya?"

I see Daryl standing arms cross leaning against the door frame I stayed silent "thought so"

"I think I just gunna..." Beth left the room leaving me and Daryl "eat somthin'"

"Not till you stop actin pissy"

"Just eat"

"Talk to me Daryl, shout at me something anything!"

"Fine your and idiot, he could have done so much worse to you out there and you just walk straight to him"

" I had a plan Daryl"