Chapter 21- She Can't Be

my eyes felt really heavy, its like i felt like i was awake and asleep at the same time, i knew what was going on but my eyes we completely shut. i could hear Daryl talking to rick, telling him that that kid, Noah, knew where Beth was and that carol had been taken by them as well. it sounded like rick wanted them to go get her "what about Kira?" i hear Daryl question to rick.

"shes in no shape to go she can stay here"

with that i shot up now wide awake, making my head throb and my stomach turn, that was it in my throat i could feel it, vomit. i hold it down to act like I'm completely fine and spit out these word to rick "To hell your leaving me behind". i stood up walking towards the door of the church grabbing my katana and slamming it shut behind me, Huge mistake. not only was i stupid enough to slam the door so it made enough noise to attract walkers or people, i also decided to run into unknown woods, in the dark, on my own and before i knew it i was lost.

i kicked a stone sort of yelling but whispering to myself "God Damit!, why ma such an idjet, getting myself lost like that, comin' out er'e without anyone else, ricks gunna be pissed. Hell even Daryl's gunna be pissed"

"I am"

i turned to see Daryl leaning against a tree arms crossed with a stern look, he pushes himself off and starts to walk towards me not taking his eyes off of mine, not moving that stern look from his face. "uh-uh d-Daryl, com'on we can talk about this, i didn't mean ta..." i was cut of by my back running into a tree, 'Crap!'. Daryl moved closer and closer i tried to move away but before i knew it he was in front of me hand either side of my head leaning on the tree still staring at me, not saying a word. "d-Daryl? " no answer "Daryl?" again nothing 'man this guy pisses me off when he doesn't say anything and he just stares at me with...those...gorgeous eyes...woah' i couldn't help but stare into them and that made me notice, i could see how he felt, just through his eyes, he was scared?

"Daryl, i'm sorry"

he smirked down at me as one of his hands moved to the side of my face "how many time i gotta tell ya darlin', your not going anywhere without me" he leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, sliding his hand down my face on my shoulder, down my arm and grabbing my hand "com'on, rick said if your lively enough to do that your fine"

"does that mean i can come!?" 

"we gunna eat first but yeah your comin'"

i cheered in my head, 'alright i can go and find Beth! we can see her again, but if she tries to flirt with my Daryl there's gunna be issues' without realizing it i was pouting at my thoughts and Daryl seem to notice "sup with you?" i look up to him my face now beet red, "n-nothing, just cant wait to find Beth is all"

"then why're you blushing?"

"w-well i was just thinking if Beth comes back she uh..."

"what?"

"shebetternottryanythingwithyou!" i kinda bundled all my words together just to get it out and it seriously looked like Daryl was trying not to laugh, i could sort of hear it but his hand was covering his mouth. Daryl's laugh, i want to hear it for real. "its not funny Daryl!! she could make a move or something, and because shes so pretty and innocent you might fall for it" i turned my back on Daryl expecting him to be laughing...

there was silence

"you really think i'm like that darlin'?"

shock ran thorough me "no i didn't mean it like that"

"then how?"

"i'm just saying, B-beth obviously has a little thing for you, a-and shes prettier then me, younger then me, you might like that i don't know"