Chapter 11- Killing Spree!

Okay so i know it short but it was getting too long so i cute this chapter in half so its now 2 chapters but chapter 12 is not yet finished, so here is a short one just to keep ya reading enjoy :)

i had woken up half way into the night to make sure that Daryl got some rest as well, coz today we had planned on ditching these crazy bastards. i stood over Daryl as he laid on the fast asleep, his mouth was open slightly releasing a small snore which was oddly cute, i mean Daryl cute, hot for sure but i guess he does have those little cute aspects to him. i crouch down next to him going to reach over and push his hair outta his fave only to have my wrist grabbed and pulled.

"Daryl! what the hell thought you were sleepin'!" he simple chuckled looking at my red face kissed my fore head and stood up pulling me up with him.

"cant sleep with ya starin' at me like that can i?"

i looked away with a small blush creeping over my cheeks "shut it, com'on today we're leaving these low life, no good, egotistical bastards"

"someone woke up pissed" i turned to see him smirking at me "seriously shut it stupid red neck" i go to go out the door guns a blazing just kill'em and leave that's the plan right? wrong. Daryl come up behind slamming his hand on the door keeping me from opening it and pullin me back from it "what the hell-" he cut me off with a heated kiss which i easily fell into, and was just as easily disappointed when he moved away "yo, you on or somthin'"

"huh on what?"

"ya know, ya once a month lil friend"

honestly don't talk to Daryl about this sort of stuff that's what Maggie was for, but guess shes not here right now. "yeah and what?!" Daryl stepped back raising his hands up in defence "nothin' just can tell"

"cant help it if I'm pissed, that's what happens when you cant do anything sexy for a while" i kinda mumbled the last bit but made it loud enough for Daryl to her seeing as he chuckled "alright 5 days right" he held up five fingers still with a smile. i nodded "yeah why?" i walks over to me backing me into the wall arm put next to my head leaning over me he whispers in my ear "5 days and I'm taking you" he moves away almost straight after. i blush completely feeling my knees go weak at his gruff voice i just couldn't help but think 'please god take me now' but i knew i had to wait "stupid mother nature, taking my sexy time with Daryl!" i shout storming out of the room forgetting about the bastards that were there. when i looked up i noticed the door wide open the guys weren't there and i heard those all too familiar groans from outside. 

me and Daryl grabbed our weapons and walked over quietly towards the open door to outside to see blood beard, dark hair and the others fighting off some walkers, honestly didn't want to help but Daryl was already past me down the stairs and taking out walkers. i went to walk down seeing dark hair get bit in the neck by a walker, i stab the walker and soon after stab him making sure hes not coming back. i felt something weird though, this surge of excitement from taking out dark hair, i wasn't sure whether it was good or bad but it felt amazing.

i run down stabbing more walkers, i accidentally stabbed one of those bastards in blood beards group but i didn't stop and look just kept it going. after about my 5th walker i felt and arm grab me and pull me on instinct i go to stab it thinking its a walker but my arm stopped to see it was Daryl with wide eyes and a sorrowed look in his face but he ignores it grinding his teeth together "com'on" he pulled me away into the forest. i looked around to see there was alot more walkers then i originally thought and blood beard was on his own trying to take them down, but i turned just in time to see him getting torn apart by the walkers.

i felt bile in my gut try to urge it way out of my throat but i held it down. we had been running for a while now and i was in pain Daryl still draggin me by my arm, not saying a word but i could hear how out of breath we both were "Daryl, we should stop, we are probably out of reach now"

not a word 

"Daryl..."

nothing

"Daryl?"

nothing again still just draggin me not slowing his pace one bit 

"DARYL!!"

"WHAT!!"

"why aren't you talkin' to-"

"dont'cha see what you just did" he wasn't yelling but i could hear the concern in his voice

"whad'ya mean, i did what i needed ta" i tried to walk past him only to be cut of him standing back in front

"no ya killed a guy"

"what? he was turning"

"not him, the second guy" i looked away knowing full well what he was talking about "at first i thought maybe you confused him for a walker but you looked straight at him and didn't even flinch, what was that"

i chose not to answer lowering my gaze more "kira, what was that?" i could hear in his voice he was not angry or mad not even a bit upset, i guess coz he knew of the world we lived in sometimes things need to happen but this was different "i-i don't know" i felt my eyes fill with water "w-when i killed dark hair i realized how much those bastards had got to me, and it honestly was an accident thinking he was a walker its just when he was the living i just didn't care" Daryl went to hug me but i pushed his arms away "please don't, i killed someone without caring one bit, i don't deserve any kind of sympathy".

i felt Daryl put his arm around my pulling me close to him resting his chin on the crown of my head. "i get it, sometimes its best not to feel, but the fact that your crying now means that inside you do care for what you did and that's enough" i gripped the sides of Daryl's vest tightly not wanting to let go, but after a while of me sobbing while Daryl held me my grip loosened and i let go, like really let go all those feelings that had been built up so much, gone just because of one simple act of kindness from Daryl.

-time skip-

me and Daryl had kept on the rail road to this 'terminus' place we figured it could be a good place to find the others, i think I've been spending too much time with Daryl but i just don't like the feeling of it, meeting new people a whole society of people, a 'safe zone' sounds lie a load of BS to me but it could be genuine i guess. we were still walking through the woods when my mind started to drift of into thoughts of a safe haven for people to go. with real houses, with real gardens, neighbours, friends, food, hot showers, hot showers with Daryl! mmm... showering with Daryl. our bodies touching covering each other in soap, helping each other get clean, as well as dirty again hehe. i was so lost that i didn't realize Daryl calling to me shaking his hand in my face "peaches... Peaches?"

"hehe he called me peaches" 

"you talking to yourself again there peaches?"

"huh? oh what sorry"

he chuckled "s'alright, we're here"

"where?"

" Terminus"

again i know its short but i wanted to keep updating adn this i what i had so far so yeah, please vote and comment thank you (>'.')> <('.'<)