Chapter 15- Smut!!

WARNING!! This is a lemon, meaning sexual content, if you do not want to read this i have made it so that this is separate from the story so it can be skipped if you want, thank you and enjoy :)

---

I had stopped sobbing after a while of being in Daryl's arms, we didn't say much just stood still, holding me. but i decided to break the silence "D-Daryl? can we umm, i wanna..." as if knowing what i was about to say Daryl's arms moved slowly from my shoulder brushin my hair out of the way, then carried on lowering themselves down onto my hips. i felt his lips trail soft kisses over my neck and up biting my ear, i can see why Daryl liked it so much. i moved my hands over Daryl's entwining our hands. i pushed his hands down further into my skin making them go underneath my top slowly slidding them up almost coming into contact with my breast when Daryl stopped squeezing my hand slightly and whispering in my ear

"peaches you sure" i turn my head over my shoulder looking back at him and managed to breath out a simple answer "positive" we both smiled at each other as Daryl moved in putting his lips to mine and a warm gentle kiss, our mouths started moving in sync with one another when he slowly turned me in his arms not letting our lips leave each others for a moment. my hands were wrapped around his neck, i could feel his reaching to the bottom of my top, very cautiously moving it up and over my head. i moved back from him allowing it to be pulled off completely and chucked out of sight. i put my head onto his chest for just a moment embarrassed about being half naked but i feel him take my chin pushing it up to meet his eye's whispering to me "you really are a beauty ain't ya" i honestly don't know what happened it was as if something inside me clicked and all of a sudden i speak

"fuck it!"

i practically jump at him wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist smashing my lips onto his. i could feel his shock at first but he defiantly eases into it kissing me back in as much passion as i was him, gradually getting rougher, his tongue forcing it way into my mouth, not that i minded. i could feel his hands on my thighs keeping me up right well i feel him start to move as he laid us both on the fold out sofa bed. i forced him to take of his vest and top by yanking at the bottom of it making him chuckle at how desperate i was for our skin to touch. throwing his top of he looks down at me for a second letting me admire him as well, he wasn't one of those people that had those hard wash board abs but he defiantly had muscle, and it was waaay to sexy to hold back. i sit up slightly grabbing the belt loops on his trousers pulling him down on top of me pulling him close and closer till he was eventually grinding against me, our lips colliding, tongues tangled his calloused hand massaging one my breasts making me moan into the kiss, his low hard breaths showing definite signs of enjoyment when i trace my fingers over the top of his waist line undoing the top button and unzipping them unbelievably slowly making me smirk "god damn girl, stop teasing me already"

i giggled then remembered "Daryl, do you ummm... have a uhh" he lent down kissing my forehead "don't worry darlin' got that covered"

"you always know what I'm going to say"

we smiled at each other for a moment he leaned in giving me a deep kiss that felt like it was full of love, not like the heated ones we were having before it was different and sweet. i felt him smirk into the kiss as he dragged his hands down my stomach to the top of my waist line and gave me the same treatment i did him very slowly unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts

"damn you right, thats to much" he laughed at my statment "told ya'"

he started taking of my short along with my underwear still going annoyingly slow "daryl, go any slower and im going on top" i knew Daryl was the type to stay on top, defiantly a dominant, he practically ripped my shorts of along with my underwear leaving me completely naked i lean up kissing him "your turn" i move my legs up and pull his trousers down with my toes. i reaches over to the side table not taking his eyes of me and pulling back a square blue packet, 'thank god!' is all i could think as Daryl put it on. he kneeled in between my legs moving down and kissing me "ready?" i look into his eyes and muster a little nod he kisses my forehead "just relax okay".

so many thoughts were running through my head, but i was knocked out of them at the feel of Daryl entering me, i let out a small gasp, the pain was quite bad but bearable i guess, i felt a tear go and escape my eye only to be pushed away by Daryl's thumb as he cradles my cheek he kissed me deeply "sorry darlin... don't think... i can hol' back" i felt him start to move it was still slow and the pain was defiantly still there but i hid it well, just knowing that i was with Daryl, made me feel that the pain was all worth it. Daryl's groans mixing with mine as he was slowly thrusting into me, in a weird way the pain felt good. i could feel daryl get slightly faster but still at an even pace.

"oh god,... Daryl,faster" my mind was blank i had no idea what i was saying anymore things pouring out of my mouth i didn't think i would say but he obliged, getting faster "peaches...you feel too good" hearing Daryl's moans and groans and even when he spoke it just turned me on even more, i could start to feel the pain subside slightly even though a hint of it was still there i was starting to enjoy it alot more. i felt Daryl pull almost completely out of me and i sighed at the loss only for him to slam back into me and i swear it was bigger then before he did this a few more time, pulling out and slammin back in, one time he pulled out slammin back in and i felt a shiver up my entire body full of pleasure guessing Daryl noticed this, "hit a good spot did i"

i sit up slightly nodding to him wrapping my arms around his neck "again, please" our lips were inches apart but we didn't make contact our breaths mixing together as Daryl kept hitting that all to pleasurable spot making me feel like im going crazy. his arm now holding my legs up making him go deeper inside of me, filling me completely, i could feel somthing bubbling inside of me "Daryl... god yes!" he starts biting down on my collar bone leaving a mark and i do the same for his. with every thrust Daryl was doing i felt my body getting more and more out of control, hotter and hotter to the point i felt i was going to pass out.

"Daryl... i think I'm..."

before i could finish my sentence Daryl leans down kissing me and moaning in my ear "Kira" just the sound of him saying my name sent me over the edge as i came. Daryl was still thrusting as i ride out my orgasm "oh god kira" with one last thrust he moans out, he began breathing heavily, collapsing by my side. we were both looking up at the ceiling breathing heavily i looked up at him slightly to see him looking at me as well and we both laughed. i put my hands over my face "holy shit" i giggled

"thanks" Daryl chuckled as i punched his arm lightly

"man was looking forward to that for what... 2 years?"

"wow 2 years, try doing 15 buddy" we were both still laughing when i turned and snuggled into his chest as he put an arm around me and kissed my fore head "g'night" i said and just before closing my eyes i hear him take a deep breath and sigh "night... Kira" a smile plastered on my face we drifted to sleep.

okay so i don't know whether I'm very good at writing this type of scene but i think it turned out okay, thank you for reading hope you enjoyed please vote and comment thanks <('.'<)