Chapter 28- Someone New?

Hey guys wow its been a whole month since I've updated but i had to read back through a few parts just to make sure i was right in where this was going, i think I've got it but it may take some time to get back in the habit of writing this again. I've been working on a few different fan fictions lately so I'm struggling to keep this up but il do my best. anyway enjoy ^.^

------

It was morning and we were getting ready to head out, i had decided that i would make my way back to Alexandria and check the roads on the way for any food and surviver's.

"hey you sure you okay going back alone?" Arron asked me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"hey i'm a tough girl, i got this" i smiled lightly punching arrows arm, he backed away with his hand up in defence laughing lightly. daryl was leaning against his bike looking away from me even when i walked up in front of him.

"hey com'on no need to pout"

"i aint poutin'"

"okay then, but seriously daryl you know me, il be fine"

"i know you will, i can still ride you back no problem, be quicker and..."

"no you need to go with Arron and save some people get supplies, il hit a few places we've already checked on the way back, make sure we ain't missed something. il be fine" i reached up and touched his cheek and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in.

"you better be there when i get home...Alive"

"Promise"

i had already started walking back for about an half an hour or so, i can never really tell how long its been but i always try and guess depending on the sun, like daryl taught me. i heaved a heavy sigh when i saw a walker that was tapped in a car door.

"wait he was there when we came this way earlier, that cars not even rusty and looks like a fresh kill inside, new walkers?" i started hearing shouting not too far back from where i came. i took a short cut through the woods and ended up on the edge of a hill. i was looking down at a weird yard with a few trucks inside. i couldn't see very clearly but it looked like there were people in one of the cars. at least that was my guess seeing as thats where the walkers were drawn too.

"well better go check it out, Kira to the rescue and all that" i slowly eased my self down the hill and had at least another 10mins of walking time till i reached the fence. i looked inside and thought of a few things i could do to help the poor people in the car. lets see i could open the gate and draw them out, but then i have a heard of walkers coming at me, don't really feel like getting bit too much, even if it doesn't do much still no fun. oh well. i went to reach for the gate to open it when i was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. i almost completely flipped out kicking that guys ass but turning to ee his face he didn't seem to much of a threat but i kept my guard up.

"you didn't have ta stop me like that... why. you could'a just killed me right there"

"we don't need more people like them" he pointed to the walkers and i laughed lightly.

"hate to burst ya bubble but they ain't people anymore, oh well guess there no other choice. listen theres actual people in there, we gotta get em out somehow. I'm gunna run up the fence and shoot a few, hopefully some others follow up enough for an opening to get em out. you in?"

the dark man nodded to me getting a large stick ready for attack. i ran up the side of the fence and took a few out with my gun, the noise distracted a few of them out but not enough for an opening. i noticed the black guy had take a run up out of the fence and taken a few of the ones around the car. he pulled out one of the guys and then another followed. wait those are "those damn boys always getting into trouble" i scoffed walking back around as i saw they had made it through the gate.