4. Martial Artist Genius?

When the Su family's arrival announced, the whole place is put into silence.

Everyone's eyes focus on the little girl in yellow dress who is calm and graceful like not noticing everyone's gaze on her. When they were recovered after seeing Meixiang's different aura brought, the so called noble young masters amd misses continue their whispers as they reminisce what happened eight days ago proving that the well know vase is indeed an only vase.

So what if she's the number one beauty? The world is lead by the strongest and being a waste means the best she can be is a tool for a man in bed.

Real to what Meixiang is showing, she really didn't care about the whispering and mockery around her even some are from her cousins.

She can't help but sigh, if not with this banquet she may already had read a book. While thinking of her older brother Tian Ling, she can't help but sigh again.

While she is now sorrounded by these wastes that older brother of her is for sure sorrounded by pile of papers studying medical knowledge.

Tian Ling although son of General Tian, he is tested as neither magician nor martial artist five years ago so even he's not present to these kind of events, no one minds. Meixiang on the other hand is highly anticipated to this royal celebration especially it is her betroth's birthday banquet, everyone is anticipating of her becoming a laughing stock.

Meixiang knew all about these and indeed didn't care, feeling bored and hungry, she roam her line of sight and unknowingly look at Tian Feng's way that reminds her of her Brother Ling again.

Tian Feng and Tian Ling are twin brother, although their temperament are in total opposite direction the two are with the same will to reach the peak of their own fields. Just like now, Tian Feng can't wait to go home to cultivate. In such occassions this makes the dual ability user Tian Feng envy his waste brother.

Tian Ling on the other hand being envied by his brother and younger sister is indeed full of vigor reading pile of medical information. Although he looks carefree in ordinary days he is full of enthusiasm to learn especially among him and his twin brother, he is older by two minutes that gives him the responsibility to show the 'mature' older brother image which he obviously failed to show most of the time.

Noticing Meixiang's stares, Tian Feng look at the young lady's direction. Meixiang didn't even show a shyness of being caught staring at a young man but instead she let go a sigh and calmly withdraw her gaze and look at the main door.

Not long after, the eunuch announced the arrival of the royal family.

All the people present bow their heads and welcome the royal family.

Entering, the king is carefreely laughing while the queen have a restrained smile as the fourth princess is telling something that obviouly is the reason of her royal parent's light mood.

Now realizing the presence of the people in the hall the king leisurely wave his hand while walking to his throne, "You don't have to be formal."

Everyone follows and raise their heads. They took their seats after the royal family.

After a short ceremony the performance of the noble young misses started. This young misses are to show off their talents as they know the so called crown princess is about to be replaced by the most deserving one. The smiles of these young misses got stiff when they heard the last performer.

"The last performer- the second young miss Su Ruwan of Su manor playing the guqin."

Su Ruwan shyly get up from her seat and gracefully place herself in the middle of the hall. This scene melts the hearts of every young man especially the crown prince Long Jiang who is staring at her intently.