11. Phantom Plant Summoner

The little girl happily went to the training ground after scamming a pitiful patriarch of a certain powerful beast clan.

Meixiang cultivated for consecutive days inside the sacred book, adding the abundant qi and the special constitution of her body, in just a shortwhile she breakthrough to the second stage of fire and light element and the rest on the peak of first stage. This is to reason that the both elements are her top priority.

The stage of her being a heavenly doctor is in par with her stage of her fire element unlike others needing a lot of training and learning prescriptions. As for her who have the sacred book and have learned all the prescriptions, rising her fire element means also jumping her rank as an heavenly doctor.

As for the light element being one of her top priority, she noticed the injury inside Shi Jinhai's body at the very beginning. Meixiang have some doubt of her mother's death is connected with her uncle's cultivation injury. This injury is fatal that can only healed by light magic.

Her cultivating dou qi on the other hand is now currently in second tier middle stage. Being a martial artist, it's not enough to cultivate the qi to dou qi inside your body but to also practice your combat skill. Having a great force without fatal movements as a martial artist even a rank lower than you can defeat you in a one on one battle. With the help of the puppets inside the training ground, her combat skill greatly improved.

This speed may be fast for the others but for Meixiang who have a big goal and currently cultivating not only one or two, Meixiang can't sit still.

Now achieving her goal in martial arts and magic, she didn't rest but to cultivate her summoning skill.

Cultivating as a summoner is not the same as martial artist and magician. The summoner's strenght is measured by how widehis mental strength.

Summoners can open a portal and summon phantom creatures from phantom world. Summoning them is not the hardest part but retaining them outside the phantom world is. It is for the reason of the longer the phantom creature stays outside the phantom world, the mental strength of that summoner who summon the phantom creature will exhaust.

But not in the case of contracting a phantom creature as his own. Yes. A summoner can contract her summoned creature permanently. Once a summoner have a contract with an phantom creature, he can freely summon it without affecting his mental strength.

This fact wasn't known by anyone aside from Meixiang who have the powerful sacred book. The reason this is unknown to the world is for the reason of phantom beast and phantom weapons can't verbally communicate with anyone outside the phantom world. Phantom plants on the other are the only phantom creatures that have a human form but aside from lacking of plant summoners, phantom creatures especially phantom plants are too arrogant in nature hating weak humans lest having a contract with them so mentioning this contract doesn't to be known by humans.

Meixiang started to feel the writings on her index finger with her mental strength. A portal suddenly appear in the air. The green color brightly shining that part of the training field is in green color.

At the other end of the portal, multiple eyes are staring at it looking at the bright green color. A sudden laugh rang pulls those creatures back to their senses.

"Keh keh keh keh it seems the majestic plants would be busy from todays on keh keh keh keh." said by a phantom beast with a monkey as his upper body while at lower body is a spider's.

"Rah rah rah rah not to mention this new leaf have a strong mental strength." a lion in cheetah's print said.

"This is the strongest mental strength I have ever seen even with all the beast and weapon summoners." a canon phantom weapon said.