42. Protect who

(A/N) Wow this book reach a numbers of reads the past few days. Thank you for the votes, comments, and messages, everyone!

Sorry late update I'm reading this novel of 'Madam's identities shocks the entire city once again'. I'm hook lately with these Mary sue at the present era. I'm just a newbie in Chinese novels so if you have some good recommendations just let me know.

...

The headmasters who are seated at the highest platform are now looking at the unusual crowd below. They are speculating of what's this year's event is differ last year to attract this number of spectators.

The confidants of the headmaster of the Mercenary Association passed a message to him. When the headmasters of the other powerhouses heard the matter about, they then all realize the suspect of this crowd.

The principal of the Central College when heard the mysterious little girl's name, he can only purse his lips while his grandson on his side, Cao Ding, suddenly straighten his back while his eyes are with a glint of expectation. His eyes can't help but look at the lower platform where the great families are seated, when he remember again Gan Junjie's words, he can't help but frown. His face darken when he saw the other young masters on the side of their old men are smirking looking forward to the appearance of Meixiang whom they learn is not just interesting but also a beauty.

Meixiang who is oblivious to the attention of the young masters and the audience outside is now sitting comfortably eating apples cut by her little brother. The others are also sitting comfortably eating spiritual fruits fresh from the small phantom world.

The people around Meixiang's team can't help but twitch their faces. They wouldn't mind this view but not in this place! We're a door step away to the ring okay! We'll about to be in a battle later right? How did this group can even swallow their foods! WHERE DID THIS GROUP EVEN GET THIS DINING TABLE SET?!

At the arena, the announcer is now explaining this year's rules.

This year's Mercenary Qualifying Round is with unexpectedly too many participants so the organizers did put an elimination round to cut the numbers of the participants.

One of the organizer inform the participants in the second door while she's looking at Meixiang's group from time to time unsure if she entered the right room.

Meixiang when learnt the mechanics of the game, she lazily wave her hand and ask her subordinates to get ready. Auntie Tian and the others moved the untouched fruits to Meixiang' side. After Meixiang put them into the sacred book, Old Leng ready his interspatial ring while the young men are carrying the foldable tables and chairs to him as Old Leng carefully put them inside his interspatial ring.

The people around are in complicated mood. SO THEY BRING THEIR OWN DINING AREA!!!

One after another, the aspiring mercenary groups are introduced at the arena. When Meixiang's group's turn, the host is a little dumb at first hesitant if the written name is correct.

"A--Amazing...Amazing Mercenary!"

Har?

The audience are dumbfounded. Isn't this name too shameless?

Everyone is looking at Meixiang and her subordinates on their way out from the door walking towards the center of the ring.

Ping Chunhua tried her best to ignore everyone's gaze. She can only sigh remembering how the name of their mercenary was created. When they are filling up the registration form yesterday, their Little Xiang stated she didn't know their group's name yet! Everyone are still dumb of how unbelievable their Little Xiang is. She have been planning this mercenary group more than a year right? And that whole time it's a nameless mercenary! She prepared their top notch weapons to techniques to their training grounds carefully but not their name. Everyone was awaken from their reverie when Tian Ling said casually 'What about Amazing Mercenary?'. Their Little Xiang nodded and said, 'It's shorter with Beautiful and Strong Mercenary that I thought'.