52. Cousin Meixiang?

Title: The Wicked Witch Wreaks Havoc Once Again
_Sacred Key
_Anne—Plant Witch
_Fairytale World
Book 1: On Hold

Synopsis:

Once upon a time in a far away land, where the princes and princesses are living their happily ever after, a little girl was roaming around the land wearing her usual smile on her small beautiful face. But don't be fooled with her innocent beauty and harmless demeanor 'coz she is no innocent nor harmless.

Harmless? Not after she was tested as  a tri-talent at age ten. A talented Mundane, a powerful Elite Fighter and the rare Sorcerer.

Innocent? Not after the mysterious Sacred Key recognized her as a master as she was able to transmigrate to different worlds and accumulate experiences of different profession.

She was labeled wicked as she slowly unveil fairy tales are no full of songs and beauty. She cause havoc the moment she made the evil kelpie her beast companion. She even turn the world upside down when she turns out to be a Witch, the lost occupation that only in the legend exist.

She is the wicked witch that will wreak havoc to your childhood tales.

________

Chapter 1: Anne

A small group of children who just turned ten are on their line to test their aptitude. A little girl in her dirty dress was the last in the line as she stood there, her small face is frowning full of annoyance. The old aged prison guard accompanying her only sigh inwardly with the temperament of the little girl, if he's not begged by those usually lawless ruthless proud prisoners, he wouldn't take her out from the prison to test her aptitude. If not with those rascals putting this important stage of the little girl's life turning it to a bet, he is more than willing to bring her here.

One after another, the children will touch the sphere with both of their palms and the result can tell by what color the white sphere would change into.

Blue for a Mundane. Red for an Elite Fighter. Violet for a Sorcerer.

Children will then be tested before the school year starts of what are their specific future occupation of these three; Mundane, Elite Fighter, and Sorcerer.

Children tested as a Mundane will be place in a room full of books and different equipments. After going out of the room, they will touch the crystal of Mundane to know which exact occupation are appropriate to them. They can become a merchant, professional, leader, carpenter, blacksmith, butcher, minstrel, tailor, and other simple jobs not needing force and magic.

Children tested as an Elite Fighters would enter the tombstone of weapons where they can recognize the appropriate weapons for them. If the child is powerful, a weapon with spirit may recognize him as a master.

Children tested as an Sorcerer would enter the magical space to know which of the specific occupation they are fit to. Among the three, sorcerers are rare and the most noble occupation as they can become wizard, potion maker, spell scriber, and other occupations needing magic.

The small room is no longer quiet as they are already done in taking their aptitude test had no care of the peasant's aptitude result. The children are sorrounding a little boy who was tested as a rare sorcerer naturally the children from this remote area was amaze to his result as it is the first time they saw a sorcerer same age as them.

The little girl on her tattered dirty dress didn't care of other's indifferent treatment towards her and don't even care of the little boy being a sorcerer. The little girl in disheveled appearance is named Anne, an ordinary name in par with her ordinary background. Her father is a bandit while her mother is an ordinary lady from a small town. She is an orphan whom lived at jail eating and sleeping with prisoners the same cell his father was imprisoned.