18. A Peculiar team

Before Meixiang take her first step at the very entrance of the White Forest, she was stopped by a voice.

"Are you going to enter this forest?"

Meixiang turn around and look at the burly man looks like in his late 20's. Meixiang raise her eyebrow. The burly man is looking at Uncle Tian. Uncle Tian then look at Meixiang. The burly man then did look at Meixiang's way.

"So you must have the final say of this group. Little girl, I dont know what is your motive in entering the White Forest but you must go back. A group of people from Vian Din Pavillion just entered the forest."

Meixiang even with the sacred book on her possession didn't know this Vian Din Pavillion. This only meant it's a lowly existence not worth to mention.

"Senior, this Vian Din Pavillion is?"

"You didn't even know Vian Din Pavillion?" the burly man's forehead crinckled like he's seeing aliens out from this world?

"It is indeed that case, senior. We are just from small kingdom and too ignorant with this too high identity."

The burly man nodded. He then patiently explained, "Vian Din Pavilion is a powerhouse at the central. Their influence is powerful that they have their own mercenery. Because their pavilion offers everything, naturally they have to gather everything. This time, their pavilion sent people to maybe gather beast cores or something is bigger inside the White Forest."

Meixiang's eyebrow raised and a glint of interest was seen on her eyes.

"But these are not important. You have to know that Vian Din is well known of the slaves they capture and auction. Your group is weak but a bit interesting. I'm scared you wouldn't be spared. Your group's highest cultivation is only in seven tier but the people of Vian Din Pavilion even sent a cultivator in ninth stage."

Meixiang smiled towards the burly man. "Thanking the senior for informing us and for the concern. A pity we have to enter this forest no matter what." she politely stated.  "This little girl bids farewell to the senior."

The burly man was frowning at the leaving back of Meixiang's group. A man suddenly walks toward him and stand on his side looking at the leaving people, his eyes full of interest.

"That group is too peculiar."

"That little girl is too ignorant. She will kill those people in no time." the burly man stated.

"Ignorant? I don't think so. If you are not sleeping while we're at the inn the other day you must see how those people are casual to her but their eyes have deep respect while looking at that little girl."

"Is she from a powerful family?"

"That kind of respect is too deep that was like earned by the little girl herself."

"She seems only ten or maybe younger. How would a little girl would earn such? I can't even feel a fluctuation of qi inside her body."

"Right? That's what interest me most. Such a peculiar girl. Such a peculiar group."

"Let's not care about them anymore. I already warned them."

"Hmm. Let's go."

The two men then entered inside the forest in an inexplicable speed.

Not long after, another group of men with two young ladies with them came into the scene. Just like the others, they also entered the forest.

On the other hand, Meixiang's group was following the way to the center of the forest where they plan to build their main camp.

On their first day inside the White Forest, they didn't encounter any spiritual beast which isn't odd as they are still at the very outer part of the forest. On their first day, they set their camp early. Night arrives, Auntie Tian is almost done cooking their dinner when there's a sudden commotion outside the tent.

When Auntie Ling went out, a group of people are outside their camp talking to Uncle Tian and Ping Lei. Auntie Ling asked what is happening only to find out this unknown group of people are asking if they can lend a place for their young misses to have dinner first while they are setting their camp.

"No! No! You can't. Our young miss is sensitive to other people's presence. No. No. You tell to your young misses to just wait until you set your camp or just eat under a tree. You go away. We are about to have our supper." Auntie Tian suddenly retorted after knowing the matter.

"Uncle Min." a young lady appeared on her simple attire, with a polite smile she greets everyone and looks at Auntie Tian smiling, "Auntie, this young lady didn't wish to be accomodated. This young lady just wish to accomodate her younger sister as she isn't accustomed in eating in the wild."

The man called Uncle Min and the young lady's followers are about to protest when Meixiang who heard their conversation at the very beginning came out of her tent feinting ignorance.

"What's happening here?"

Auntie Tian then explained everything. Meixiang nodded pretending just knowing what's happening. She can't help but helplessly smile at the sudden change of Auntie Tian's treatment, calling her young miss instead of Xiang-er. This is to let the uninvited people knew she isn't from an ordinary background.

"Is that so?" Meixiang look at the young lady.

The young lady who maintains her polite demeanor then said, "This young lady indeed said those words."

A meaningful smile appeared on Meixiang's face, while looking at the young lady she said, "Auntie, prepare another place at the dining table. This selfless young lady's younger sister will eat with us."

"Yes, young miss." Auntie Tian and Uncle Tian then leaves to follow Meixiang's order while Ping Lei stayed, standing behind Meixiang.

The young lady's confidant are now wearing black faces aside from the young lady who barely maintain her polite demeanor.

"This young lady thanks the young miss for accepting to accomodate this young lady's younger sister for tonight." the young lady who came to her senses politely said.

"This young miss can't just ignore an older sister's selfless plea." Meixiang said smiling more.

Dinner time arrives one after another, Tian Feng, Tian Ling, Xian Ji, Bai Zihan, and Ping Chunhua went out of their own tents. Seeing the situation outside, they greet Meixiang formally and stand behind her.

"Stay here and wait for the young miss to take her to dine with us." Meixiang then turns her head to the young lady and said, "This young miss bids farewell first."

The opposite group looking at these beautiful young men can't help but wonder Meixiang's identity.

The man that was called Uncle Min who have the highest cultivation among this group can't help but get curious more about these people.

The strongest level of cultivation among them is in seventh stage which looks so young only on his early 20's. Another man who also looks so young is already at fourth stage of cultivation while the man same face as the latter is with no cultivation. The other's cultivation are just average or below average. They even bring people with no cultivation inside the dangerous White Forest. What shocks him most is this group was lead by a little girl with no cultivation about ten years old or younger and this little girl seems not ordinary.

Bringing people with no cultivation and even lead by such inside the dangerous White Forest full of powerful beasts? He can't help but wonder this group's reason of coming here.

This team is peculiar. Too peculiar.