55. Will Follow- End

Chapter 5: A Comeback

When Yuri was fetch by her grandparents and was asked what really did happened, she didn't speak the truth. The butler of young master Gino on the sideline who had witness everything was pitying the little girl more. The old men gave their thanks for the second time to the butler whom didn't forget to advertise his young master saying he was only instructed by his good-looking talented smart young master.

The next day, what happened to the piano room was the topic of the whole academy. This is with a reason of the villain running out crying from the music building deliberately went to the direction of the students to have more witness.

These students are offended atleast once by the arrogant Yuri and now possessing such information, they spread the gossip of Yuri being rejected by her own fiance to the whole academy making Yuri a laughingstock. What they didn't know, this is all what Yuri wanted them to do.

Not long, the gossip was reported to the grandparents of Yuri that made them enraged. They immediately took action. The announcement of breaking the engagement of their granddaughter and Evo soon published and without giving the business world time to breath another news confirm by the both Lee and Cooper family, Yuri Lee-Cooper as the sole heiress of the two biggest group corporation.

True to this, her grandparents and parents' plan in the first place is to leave the companies in her name solely. This is part of the two families' agreement before their arrange marriage. The world didn't know but Mother Cooper, the only daughter of the powerful Lee family, got pregnant by the second young master of the two young masters of the powerful Cooper family. Before Yuri was born, the second young master died of car accident while their eldest young master aka Father Cooper can't conceive his own descendant. They thought the bloodline of the Coopers soon to end until they get to know about Mother Cooper. The arrange marriage between Mother Cooper and Father Cooper was agreed after knowing Yuri's existence.

Before their marriage, Mother Cooper took the initiative to reveal her sexual orientation to Father Cooper. Even before the second young master of the Coopers forced his way to her, Mother Cooper was never get attracted to the opposite sex and it even got worst after the incident happened. This gave the two, husband and wife an understanding of their boundaries. After Yuri was born, Mother Cooper even decided to stop her own lineage. This is to make Yuri Lee-Cooper the only descendant of the two most powerful family in the country.

When the Matte family learned about this, they brought their son to the Cooper's residence to apologize but was only rejected all the time. This is not the case with the young master Gino West whom was even invited by Yuri's parents themselves.

When Yuri had a problem of insomia, they again remember when she fell a sleep outside the piano room. This is the reason Gino had been invited at their residence and was indeed successful. It's been seven days straight and Gino would visit Yuri after his classes. Slowly the two cultivated their relationship into friendship.

"What are you doing?"

When Yuri heard the young man's voice, she covered her paper with her left arm to hide it from the young man's view.

"What is that?"

"Don't look first! I'm not done yet."

Gino squeeze his eyes looking at Yuri suspiciously.

The butler on the side restrain himself to laugh to the kids' immature actions. He cough to clear his voice and made his young master remember to bid his farewell to the young girl.

"We are leaving. Are you not going to send us out? This would be the last time we will see each other."

Yuri stops from writing and glare at Gino, her small face was crumpled to a frown her pink fat cheeks are bulging while her small pink lips was pressed.