14. To Wei Kingdom

After greeting Meixiang, they all look at the man following their Xiang-er who looks like in his mid 20's.

Father Tian is the first one to recover when he recognize the man's identity, although in state of being shock he still bow his head respectfully.

"Tian Xi greets Master Shi Jinhai."

The others followed suit without knowing the identity of the man.

At the past twelve months, Shi Jinhai stayed inside the sacred book, reading books or absorbing the qi and spirituality inside, in exchange he works behind tge scene as the group's secretary copying books for them.

Meixian explain his uncle's identity seeing her subordinates' asking gaze, "Uncle Jinhai is mother's contract beast. He is one of the most trusted confidant mother had." without blinking an eye she further explain her uncle's role on their journey not forgetting to insert good words. "We are going to ride uncle's majestic back until we arrive at Wei Kingdom."

Everyone's eyes widen. Slowly looking at the 'majestic' strong man in a careful gaze. At the past six months they thought they are already numb on their young miss being extraordinary but today they realize, they are wrong.

Everyone knows or atleast heard that the Summoner Dan Feihan have two contract beasts and both of them are powerful! Seeing one of her contract beast that can transform to his human form it means his rank is at least in ninth stage right! And using him as a mount....?

Even they wanted to ignore this powerful beast's dark face, they just can't! Their young miss on the other hand is feinting ignorance of his uncle's black face.

Shi Jinhai's face suddenly twitch with this little girl's smile that is with a shadow of Dan Feihan's. This sly and shameless little girl is still Dan Feihan's daughter. Repeating this words every now and then to restrain himself harming thi little $"@=('&\.

Surrendering from this little girl, Shi Jinhai hops and turns into his beast form.

Everyone look at the sky and sees a massive eagle in white color with a tint of gold covering the sky with it's massive body and long powerful wings. They unconciously bow their heads again before carefully hopping at the back of their luxurious mount.

At the Long Dynasty, everyone looks at the sky above the Feihan Mountain.

This mountain was renamed by the people of Long Dynasty, Feihan Mountain. It was with the reason of when the late Summoner Dan Feihan was still alive, she spent most of her time training at the mountain and even gave birth to her daughter, Meixian, at the very peak of Feihan Mountain. After 'a month' of giving birth, Feihan brought her daughter back to Su Manor and never return to the said mountain.

Everyone look dumbfoundedly at the unknown creature flying in cirle at the peak of the Feihan Mountain. But in just a blink of an eye the sky with the image of the majestic creature cleared like everything they saw is just an imagination.

Su Lan who witness this scene was in daze. Many knew Dan Feihan's contract beasts are all above ninth stage. Many have seen them in their human form but few of the people in Long dynasty have seen these powerful beast on their beast form, he belongs to the latter.

He suddenly remember something. A year ago, after his daughter left the Su manor, two spies was sent to follow her 'till her and her companions entered the forest to the Feihan Mountain. One waited at the entrance of the forest and the other followed Meixiang and the others but time passed and the spy that followed Meixiang didn't go back.

An idea pops on his mind. His emotions fluctuated in indescribable feelings.

Meixiang who is currently on her comfortable position at the majestic back of the patriarch of the Three Eyed Golden Eagle Clan really didn't mind his father or the people of the Long Dynasty.

She was not loved but they also didn't abuse her for the past ten years even the reason behind these is the possibility of her being a summoner. She didn't hate them but didn't care for them because in the first place, she really didn't put them into her eyes after waking up to the reality.

As long as they will save their tricks for themselves if they ever cross path in the future, Meixiang will bring no harm to them.

This 'if' will shortly happen in the next two years crossing path in an inexplicable situation.