31. The Central

(A/N) Dedicated to @RabitaCoozu. This crazy update is for you.

Before entering the Central, unlike the Wei Kingdom and other kingdoms, you have to display your cultivation. When it's astounding, you'll enter the gate without concerning yourself with entrance fee. When it's only mediocre, you have to pay. When a person with no cultivation, you have to pay a great amount of beast cores and spritual crystals and have to be atleast accompanied by two cultivators. This system alone displays the importance of the strongest in the Central.

When Meixiang's team entered, their real cultivation are displayed while Meixiang only showed her fire attribute only in an ordinary level.

The passess given to them are with grades. Red are given to those with exceptional cultivation, Yellow with above ordinary, Blue to those with ordinary level of cultivation, Violet are given to those with no cultivation. Maroon on the other hand are those with an exceptional ability except cultivation. Among these are beast tamer, refiner, master refiner, healer, pharmacist, alchemist, scribe master, and other profession that was highly look up in the Central. The Summoner on the other hand is with a golden pass.

When they enter the gate of the Central, they are greeted by a nine years old boy named Gin whom guided them the ins and outs of the Central.

"The Central have five powerhouses. The Mercenery Group, the Beast Taming Organization, the Heavenly Doctor Association, Refiner Guild, and the Central College. Once you enter the Central, you have to know these organizations and their emblems so you wouldn't mess with them."

The Beast Taming Organization, the Heavenly Doctor Association, Refiner Guild, and the Central College are lead by the appointed president while the Mercenery Group is represented by the strongest mercenery group that was chosen in Mercenery Tournament celebrated once every five years.

The young boy named Gin is nonstop talking about the particulars of the Central while they are on their way to their inn. When they reach the plaza they stopby when they noticed the unusual crowd. Everyone are looking at the elevated platform in the very middle of the ground.

The young boy Gin whispered but in an audible voice, "It seems the daughter of the Beast Taming Organization is going to test her aptitude today. In the Central, it's a mandatory to test the aptitude of a child in public. You see that girl, she is the young miss of the Shin Family, her name is Shin Ai. The current patriarch' first son of the Shin Family is also the current president of Beast Taming Organization and also the Young Miss Shin's father."

Everyone are looking at the figure of the little girl in the middle of the elevated platform when a sudden character appeared on her side.

Magic.

A blue ball of light and brown ball of light appeared dancing at the Magic character that soon floats toward the little girl Shin Ai's body. When the light fully entered her body, another character suddenly appeared in front of her.

Stunned, the crowd gone dumb.

"SUMMONER!" a young boy shouted from the crowd. Everyone woke up from their reverie.

The little boy Gin accompanying Meixiang's group is also full of amazement.

"Another summoner was born! And not only that! She is a dual element! This----this-----the powerhouses would be in uproar for sure!"

When he saw the unsurprised faces of Meixiang's group, he restrain himself to shook his head and just helplessly sigh with the ignorance of these people. He then patiently explained, "That girl---no no the Great Summoner Shin Ai is the first dual element magician summoner in the whole realm! Not only that...you see the color gold of that character summoner? It indicates she's a rare beast summoner. Let's not mention how bright that magic character is that indicates her aptitude is of a genius....a perverted genius!"

Everyone simply nodded restraining themselves looking at Meixiang's way.

They can only shout inwardly.

What amazing? Dual element? Summoner? That brightness is just like an old lamp's light compared to their Little Xiang's results a year ago okay!

Suddenly, Tian Ling innocently asked, "What about if the summoner character is in a green color?"

Gin tilted his head trying to process Tian Ling's question. "Green? Summoners are only gold and silver in color. Silver for weapon summoners and Gold for beast summoners. There's no such existence."

Meixiang's subordinates suddenly felt a weird sensation creeping toward them. They slowly look at their Little Xiang who is standing at the side nodding her head slowly like she's learning a new thing from the little boy Gin's words.

Yes they never saw their young miss summon a phantom! They don't believe she's oblivious with this topic!

They then just helplessly sigh inwardly. Again. They then look around how the crowd is still in uproar with the little girl Shin Ai's result.

Did they look too highly of the people of the Central? They look dumb okay. That's your perverted genius? That is just a fart of our Little Xiang okay!