48. A Powerful Confidant

Meixiang and the others went next to Central College.

When they entered the College premise, they already heard the cheers even from the entrance. The College is examining the enrollees' level of cultivation and which department was appropriate for them. Most of these students are already recruited and was already under someone's power. The college is not mainly to learn from teachers but to compare with other students and accumulate experiences from the mission board. College is a place to earn points and use the facilities of the school to increase their cultivation.

When Meixiang and the others arrived at the testing area, unlike the entrance exam of the eight academies, the stage is exposed to the public. Not only the students of Central College is present but also the students of the eight academies. Classes are not yet officially starting so almost all the students are present to cheer the alumnus of their respected academies.

Zi Kang, when saw Meixiang's team, he scratch his head and hesitantly said a word to the examiner before leaping to the stage.

There are nine aligned stones on the stage, the student only have to attack the first stone to the direction of the rest of the stones. The stones will turn to which color according to the abilities the student use while wherever the attack stops can determine their level of cultivation equivalent to their grade. This grade will have a great benefit on their access to the mission board.

When Zi Kang made his attack, the stones move one after another leaving all the first six stones to shake in an incredible level, this indicate he is with sixth stage peak level of cultivation. Of all the freshmen martial artist, he is the only one with the sixth stage peak level of cultivation, this is unquestionably top notch among the martial artists. Zi Kang with a cultivation of a sixth stage practitioner at the age of nineteen even with an ordinary background is considered a high grade genius. Zi Kang didn't stay long but before leaving he look at Meixiang nodding to her.

Meixiang chuckled to the uncultured but stiff gesture of the young man.

The audience's attention didn't stay long to Zi Kang suddenly diverted to Shin Ai whom made her way to one of the stage. Central Colleges accomodate not only nineteen to twenty five years old talents but also accept students with special cases just like Shin Ai with the identity of a rare summoner. They can enroll to one of the eight academies and to the Central Colleges at the same time.

Shin Ai's attack only reach the first crystal but that doesn't disappoint everyone as everyone knows she was just tested three months ago, her summoner identity and being two elemental magician are enough to awe everyone. Qin was also tested and the same as Shin Ai, his attack only reach the first crystal but the color is too faint to see.

Meixiang watching from the sideline didn't understand this. They are accepted with their summoner identity, they have to showcase their mental power and not their elements.

The audience again diverted their attention to another direction when a burly man greeted Meixiang. The burly man is not unknown at all as he is the confidant of Young Master Cao Ding, the heir of the Central College.

The burly man stiffly introduced himself to Meixiang. Meixiang knowing his identity only nod and greeted him back acting this is their first meet. The burly man called Gu Yu gave two token of Central College to Meixiang and carefully bid his farewell like he is afraid he'll offend him if he'll breath too much air.

A room from afar where the test for the new students of the Central College is taking place, group of young masters are looking at the scene below.

"Why does it seems Gu Yu is scared to the little girl?"

"Right? Cao Ding, did your interest promoted to liking the little girl to be your concubine? Gu Yu seems too careful of his action towards her."