32. You Again

(A/N) You see guys this reader-writer relationship is getting healthier and healthier lol. Really seriously I recently getting visible feedbacks from you guys and it really made my day. Thank you, everyone! Enjoy!

...

The little boy Gin accompany them to an inn and before he leaves, he was paid by Auntie Tian as the team's treasurer. He was also asked to be their guide tomorrow which he happily accepted.

Being a guide is one of the lowest occupation in the Central. They barely survive by doing menial jobs and paid in a low rate that they use to buy their foods.

The next day, early in the morning, the little boy was already waiting outside the inn and was called by Bai Zihan inside their room instructed by Meixiang. When Meixiang saw the little boy, she raised her left eye brow and didn't talk.

They then accompanied by their little guide to stroll around the Central. They went to buy their essentials first, then wander around the plaza, a place where small trades usually takes place.

Tian Ling pull the whole team to where the people are gathered most.

The stall they went to is currently organizing a stone gambling. Two players will put down the same amount they agreed to. They will choose one stone each. The onlookers can also bet whom among the two picked a stone with higher value ore inside. After the bet are placed, the mud around the ore will be removed and the ore appraiser will judge the ores. Whoever have the higher value of ore inside is the winner. The winner will earn the bet money placed by the other player and the ore he paid. On the other hand, the onlookers who placed their bets in the winning player will gather the amount placed by those who placed their bets on the failed player and will divide it according to the rate of the money they bet.

When the ore appraiser gave his judgement, Tian Ling shouted when he won the bet. He is the only one who put a bet on the second player so naturally, he won all the gambled money of the onlooker who placed their bets to the first player. This is all thanks to Meixiang.

The next game, Bai Zihan, and the others also placed the bet where Meixiang said. Another round was won by them once again.

The other onlookers are observing this and some doubtedly follow Tian Ling's bets starting with just small amounts. When they won one after another the gambling of the onlookers are no longer profitable as everyone is betting on where Meixiang instructed.

Tian Ling frown and look at the crowd full of hostility.

"Little Xiang. Let's go to the other stalls. This people are starting to eye on you."

Meixiang was about to nod when the tray of stones are replaced by another batch of stones.

When the organizer of the stall asked of the next players, Meixiang step forward without any hesitation.

The people who is present and saw Meixiang's luck on the past bets unknowingly took a step back. No one step forward to be her opponent. Part of the crowd started to recruit other people.

The crowd gets bigger and the new people joined the crowd. The old part of the crowd didn't speak and grip their betting moneys looking at Meixiang, ready to earn a lot today.

Not far away from the stall where the stone gambling is operating, a girl in lilac hanfu gets down from a carriage went straight to the crowd. The crowd voluntarily give way when they saw the lady in lilac hanfu and her entourage. When they saw the emblem on the armour of the soldiers, they all recognize the origin of the lady in lilac.

This is the symbol of Wei Kingdom, a grade A kingdom. Kingdoms are graded from highest to lowest as S, A, B, C, D, E, and F. Currently, there are only four S kingdoms which are ranked as four most powerful countries. A grade A kingdom is only one step away to become an S grade and this Wei Kingdom is the strongest and best candidate to become the next S grade nation.