43. Bet

Dan Fai and the others defeated all the participants. The audience are in uproar shouting and cheering their mercenary. The subordinates of the cultivators defeated are looking at Meixiang's group full of hostility. After their injured subordinates are carried out to the arena, they are also escorted out leaving only Meixiang's group on the stage.

A girl in mint green hanfu was escorted by six burly men to the ring. The announcer and the organizers walks toward the girl and greeted her respectfully. When the audience notice this, they stop cheering and look dumbly at the scene. They recognize the girl in mint green hanfu, she is named Lishi Mian, the only daughter of the headmaster of the Mercenary Organization.

Lishi Mian stood at the very middle of the ring. She asked for the device of the announcer for her voice to be audible to everyone present.

"As the representative of the head master of the Mercenary Organization, I, Lishi Mian, welcomes the new member of the mercenary powerhouse, Amazing Mercenary."

The audience cheered.

"Every year's mercenary qualification test is with three days span to test the new mercenary groups, unexpectedly this year, Amazing Mercenary defeated all the participants with their top notch abilities and resources so the higher ups decided what to do with the remaining two days. The leaders gave a proposal to the newly member of the organization." Lishi Mian then look at Meixiang, her eyes can reflect his indifference towards their group.

Meixiang curled her lips. It seems she once again offended a young miss out of no where.

"The supposedly three days for testing the new qualified mercenaries cuts to a day leaving only one team left so decided to use the day after tomorrow of this event to showcase the strength of ALL the members of the Amazing Mercenary. This illustration is by doing a battle against the most treasured beast of the Mercenary Organization."

The whole arena is in turmoil. Two years ago the Mercenary Organization subdued a beast on its venerable level. Although a lot of strong cultivators are killed, the Mercenary Organization proves their strength by possessing a venerable level beast that is the reason the same year they had a great loss of strong cultivators they also gain numbers of talents and mercenary groups to their powerhouse, this is the reason of Mercenary Organization's over numbered mercenary groups.

"This...if just the Amazing Mercenary lives to their name and agree to this proposal."

Meixiang's lips curled. They inform her while announcing this to the whole arena and now they are asking if this is with their consent. If not agreed, the people of Central can only look at them as a coward and their name would just be a laughingstock. Meixiang would naturally agree but not because of this young miss' taunt but because this is good opportunity to earn something today.

"This Meixiang can only agree if that's the leaders' words. It's just this illustration is too risky."

The audience nodded their heads inwardly. Their lives for a simple illustration is indeed risky.

"If we killed or tamed this 'treasured' beast of the organization, wouldn't our group be bullied?"

Everyone choked. So this is the risk the little tycoon is talking about? What kill? What tame? The mercenary organization didn't even manage to tame it for the pass two years! Didn't the little tycoon know this treasured beast is a venerable level beast? Please someone inform her!

Lishi Mian's lips curled. It's the same proud and arrogant image this little girl show off at the Central College that day. Now that she's under their organization, she wanted to let this little girl taste her own medicine.